Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette

Really disappointed. I want this, but that price. Expected 700 ish tops. It's just an oversized premium format. I collect mostly just quarter scale.

Pass. Waiting for 1/4 P1 to accompany my pf Dutch instead. I'm running out of space for displaying my collections so I need to stop buying one. Indie and Diablo is on the way and I have no idea where should I put them T_T.

its confirm order by me..... We have to put our priorities right..

It will look great next to Wolf till then Celebration of Diwali n Halloween n with Wolfie

IMG_34312_zps10cfc3e1.jpg

I can't wait to get this thing.. I need to figure out where I'm gonna display it.

I'd be surprised if this sold out. Not unless they put a decent edition on it like 500.

The EX is not all that flash and I'd assume since it's priced so high the regular would be the way to go for most folk.

At first I wasnt going to buy it, but I saw that flexpay was available sooooooo I... PREORDERED IT! :blissy

I still don't have much nice to say :wave so I'll just say that I'm waiting on that ES, surprised more people aren't before committing to such an expensive piece, hope it's low....

I still don't have much nice to say :wave so I'll just say that I'm waiting on that ES, surprised more people aren't before committing to such an expensive piece, hope it's low....

Really don't care on this Matt, I just want it in my collection.
As you know I set my limit to $800. That lasted about three minutes after reveal, just too good to miss. Probably my last expensive order though. I will have a great representation of my two favourite film characters of all time, P1 & P2!

Time to call it a day and enjoy what I've got me thinks.
These price rises will make a few reconsider this hobby I recon.

Anyway...a low ES would be a nice bonus. Just too good to miss.

Back