Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette

I wish the exclusive is the right hand holding disk and the left hand holding skull with spine.

EX ordered!
this will be my first predator, I can't wait to display it next to dutch pf, the pose on this is awesome!

It's an exclusive so there will be an edition size, any more than 300 would be a joke.

I'll be pissed if it's one of those "open ES" sizes like they did with Hulk maquette.

Well theirs an EX, which means an ES has to be attached to it. Something can't be labeled the "exclusive" of something else if it has no ES.

Plus it says TBD, not just "limited edition".

I just want to see if they make the EX some stupid high number. If it is, then everyone has all the time in the world to order one.

Chris

I couldnt care less. his name is down anyway. buy it or dont buy it to me looks amazing its a no brainer

I will gladly pay in full, all $1,200 + tax, if my maquette is painted by Joe Dunaway.

The fact is, cultpredator, we have to hope for the best as these are being painted in Asia.

ES 150 EX, I know people on the inside

Remember I am the one who told everyone Wolf LSF was being scrapped and everyone jump all over me like why would they tell me ( a nobody that) the Boom Scrapped....lmao

I hope you're right but i can imagine a much higher number.

Where's masterside? He knew the day of release, any more info?

500 would be a joke also, no reason for it to be that much. The higher the price the lower the edition size should be, that's the way it's supposed to go. But a lot of people forget that.

Back