Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette

There's been a lack of pre orders going up during and after CC. They can't save everything until Spook? I'm sure there was a release a day during a recent, last year or one before, CC.
With so much new stuff I'm thinking there is enough to do one a week.
Hellboy, this and mask will be the next three weeks worth :pray:

Pred, Hellboy and the T2 BD all seem like good figs to go up during spook to me :dunno

Guy's, we have started a group on facebook called predator alien collectors. you are more than welcome to join. lots of like minded people that collect pred and alien statues.

There's been a lack of pre orders going up during and after CC. They can't save everything until Spook? I'm sure there was a release a day during a recent, last year or one before, CC.

things will be spread out all year, not just one event

Guy's, we have started a group on facebook called predator alien collectors. you are more than welcome to join. lots of like minded people that collect pred and alien statues.
Sounds cool. Pity I don't do FB.

things will be spread out all year, not just one event
They must have at least 52 products to release? One a week for the whole year :lol

Who said anything about once a week?

Me. Never mind, I often talk to myself :cuckoo:

Hate the waiting game, especially when it's followed by a huge wait :gah:
At least we will know price and Ex, if applicable, for the long wait.

Yes, sad to be just waiting to wait then wait again if delays happen. It will be worth it though unless they stick it in us for the price.

1k for sure.

1k for sure.

People paid that happily for the P1 as it had Stans name on it, and it was a perfect laser scanned replica, it was guaranteed to hold or gain value. This one however nice it may be doesn't have the same pedigree. It is a great sculpt no doubt but it is just another sculpt by just another talented guy and it's certainly not accurate, especially in the head area. It simply cannot be justified to be the same price as the P1. The same person sculpted the Sauron Pf which is amazing, huge and detailed, due to the size difference this should be a fair bit less than that which is pretty damn pricey at $899.99.

I think some people have lost touch will money on these forums, I hope SS doesn't read all of these thousand dollar plus predictions and get ideas.

People paid that happily for the P1 as it had Stans name on it, and it was a perfect laser scanned replica, it was guaranteed to hold or gain value. This one however nice it may be doesn't have the same pedigree. It is a great sculpt no doubt but it is just another sculpt by just another talented guy and it's certainly not accurate, especially in the head area. It simply cannot be justified to be the same price as the P1. The same person sculpted the Sauron Pf which is amazing, huge and detailed, due to the size difference this should be a fair bit less than that which is pretty damn pricey at $899.99.

I think some people have lost touch will money on these forums, I hope SS doesn't read all of these thousand dollar plus predictions and get ideas.
Get ideas? All they have to do is ask how much did we get for the first one? I'm just being realistic to the possibility that they take that route, look, the hulk pfs were much solid and sold for around $325 what's the going rate now? $600, right, double, the p1 came out slightly before and yes it had all the this you mentioned going for it but in the end I don't think that matters to many, the possibilities of it being closer to 1k are higher than not, if its lower then we all win.

Back