Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette. BACK UP FOR PO.

I knew he died but I guess I never realized that P2's spine trophy was Bill Paxton's skull and spine :lol

c7af6975b4419cdc45d7530da73b1ae4.jpg

I knew he died but I guess I never realized that P2's spine trophy was Bill Paxton's skull and spine :lol

Since I doubt Bill has the likeness rights to his skull and spine there shouldn't of been any reason why it wasn't included with this statue :D

What's this prime 1 studio predator talk about is there any facts to this will there be a p1 studio predator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those teeth lol... I didn't know about the Prime rumor that's cool if it's true

all we know is they are trying to get the license.

all we know is they are trying to get the license.

From the other forum they have an active rep and Q&A thread, generally when they have no real interest in a license or are not in the process of acquiring a license they just say "no" when people ask about it. However when people have asked about Predator they just wink and smile, and when asked for more info rep says "can't say anything about it". Doesn't necessarily means they are getting the license but it definitely seems that they have some sort of active interest in either getting the license or being able to produce stuff from the license (piggy backing off of SS).

Good stuff. I was thinking of preordering sideshow predator but I don't know now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's weird how this item sold out the first time, yet now still hanging around and doesn't move, despite the fact that they didn't change anything on it.
I'm sort of regretting that it was refunded - I had it almost paid off, and would have had it by now. But from the time of the original launch, Sideshow messed up too many production pieces... I have no faith in their ability to deliver. Maybe Machiko will prove me wrong.

That and people are fed up of waiting, it seems quite a few of us didn't re-order.. Yet.

I think the ES rise annoyed people also, it is one of the main reasons I didn't re-order straight away. The fact Chronicle and ECC have revealed a few cool items since this was cancelled hasn't helped it.

Oh wow...a whole 100
rolleyes2.gif

Add it to the other reasons mentioned and it adds up, it is 25% extra. It isn't about the numbers anyway, it's the morals. Cancelling this and then making no changes but upping the ES was a kick in the nuts.

Back