Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette. BACK UP FOR PO.

No tax if shipped with Europe but it'll be like when Sideshow had its European Warehouse and it just gets added in to the cost.

If it's shipped from the Netherlands there will be no V.A.T to pay but they may pass their bill onto you :huh
Best asking direct.
No tax if shipped with Europe but it'll be like when Sideshow had its European Warehouse and it just gets added in to the cost.

Hmm, this is what I was thinking, I'm just not sure how it worked with me paying for it in the USA. I have asked SC if I won't pay any VAT, he said he didn't believe so buty couldn't be 100% sure. If there isn't any, it would make it about £260 plus shipping which shouldn't break the bank. Not bad at all. I think I'll contact the distributor to check.

Are you paying shipping from U.S or Netherlands?

Shipping will be direct from Holland, but the transaction takes place via Secret Compass in the USA. This is what is throwing me off a bit as I'm not sure how that works with the tax man. The actual goods are going from Europe to Europe however so you would suspect it should be VAT free. I have contacted the main distributor listed on ECCs website, hopefully they will have a definite answer. If it works out, I may go that route more often as it will certainly save on shipping prices from companies based in the states like ECC and Chronicle etc. Sideshow at least already have decent shipping rates for us.

It doesnt matter where you buy it, its where it ships from. If it comes from Europe theres no vat or duty.did secret compass offer european shipping?i might buy this if thats the case

Yeah, that is my thinking also, I'll be sure to let you know what they say. Thank you. I do wish SSC still had a presence here...

So you're ordering from SC and it's coming from EECs European distributer?
Can't you order direct from the distributer?

So you're ordering from SC and it's coming from EECs European distributer?
Can't you order direct from the distributer?

Yeah if I decide to go this route, depends on the CD price I guess. And no you can't buy direct from the distributor unfortunately, they don't sell to individual customers, a shame really.

The distributor doesn't know either, said to ask the retailer lol, how can this be so difficult to figure out...

Ugh, I have the urge to order this one again after watching Predator last night and realizing how sad I am that I don't have a 1/4 Predator of some form in my collection. :monkey2

Ugh, I have the urge to order this one again after watching Predator last night and realizing how sad I am that I don't have a 1/4 Predator of some form in my collection. :monkey2
I would wait to see if Prime 1 has the license.

I don't think they'd produce anything smaller than that though.

1/3 > 1/4

it would be at least $2200+ shipping.....at the very least. More realistically $2500+ though

Their 1/3 Batman is announced to be 899$ so I think 1/3 Predator will be under 1500$. And if we get 1/4 scale it definitely will be cheaper than this Sideshow's piece.

it would be at least $2200+ shipping.....at the very least. More realistically $2500+ though

Their 1/3 Batman is announced to be 899$ so I think 1/3 Predator will be under 1500$. And if we get 1/4 scale it definitely will be cheaper than this Sideshow's piece.

No chance it is that low. SS 1/4 batman is $400 and 1/4 P2 is $1200. Preds are much larger and harder to do.

Replying to two posts above, I think your wrong on both accounts. Batman is so freaking simple compared to any Predator. If the CM Pred was 2k all those years ago, no way anyone could do one for less.

Replying to two posts above, I think your wrong on both accounts. Batman is so freaking simple compared to any Predator. If the CM Pred was 2k all those years ago, no way anyone could do one for less.
Unless of course you want a NECA one:lol

Yea, no chance it's less than $2k+ on a 1/3 Predator. I tend to believe it would be closer to 2.5k like azurepred said. I don't have the time, money, or space for something like that.

Back