Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette. BACK UP FOR PO.

If you don't mind dropping 1200 for a character you don't care about and don't need then go ahead, do you, who can tell you no, not very logical but to each his own.

I got the P1 maquette (EX) with the refund from my P2 and a bit more added, look around if you aren't that bothered about this one, there are deals to be had. The Big Chap maquette would be another good option, I still want one...

If you don't mind dropping 1200 for a character you don't care about and don't need then go ahead, do you, who can tell you no, not very logical but to each his own.

I never said I don't care but I agree I certainly don't "need" any collectible. I said I wasn't a huge Predator fan, so what many of you consider to be a deal breaker isn't such a big deal to me. Is that not ok?

I also ordered Optimus Prime. he will be the first (and only) Transformers statue in my collection (sort of like this). If I think something is really nice, and it has little chance of being replicated, I buy it.

Having said all of that, I am a huge star wars fan and can appreciate why many are upset by this. You should have seen the uproar with EFX and their vader a few years ago from some of the prop guys...

I got the P1 maquette (EX) with the refund from my P2 and a bit more added, look around if you aren't that bothered about this one, there are deals to be had. The Big Chap maquette would be another good option, I still want one...

You got lucky to get one anywhere near what the P2 costs. Defiantly worth whatever you have to pay though, that thing is amazing as is the Chap. Either of those would be much better choices than this guy. I just can't recommended even to a person who does not care about accuracy the P2. If you can't have accuracy at least have it look good, but it fails at both IMO.

Why do you guys even come here?.. Every single post is negative and nitpicky to the point of absurd..the forums have really gone downhill

Why do you guys even come here?.. Every single post is negative and nitpicky to the point of absurd..the forums have really gone downhill

You think it deserves better? We are just hoping beyond hope SS comes to their senses and does him right I guess. We are not making these problems up, we are simply venting our frustrations. You have a skewed view if you think that means the forum has gone downhill. Dropping in with nothing constructive to say and whining about other people is really the way to improve things:lol

You think it deserves better? We are just hoping beyond hope SS comes to their senses and does him right I guess. We are not making these problems up, we are simply venting our frustrations. You have a skewed view if you think that means the forum has gone downhill. Dropping in with nothing constructive to say and whining about other people is really the way to improve things:lol

Neither does dropping in and complaining about something you're not not buying

I thought it looked great, as was, and would of happily spent $1,200, plus shipping and taxes on it...

52daf1cbe3e8a181f7ec2b84b393f3aa.jpeg

Better? :D

Im going to spend my money on this.........

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 113

Neither does dropping in and complaining about something you're not not buying

Actually it does, or at least more than "everything is awesome" people. How else are they going to find out how unhappy people are who would have been glad to purchase had it been done properly. Honestly they are only costing themselves money, and not delivering a quality product. Who does that benefit?

Facebook. It was an original sample that forced Sideshow to temporarily pull the plug and, we assume, find another factory capable of producing something better.
It also appeared in the background of a XM BW picture.

Yup...

When we have identified that an item is not meeting our standards in the production process it's our policy to halt manufacturing in order to address any concerns.

Back