Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette

Not really feasible for me being in the UK. I will just move it on to a new home if I can't stand the dreads in person. I doubt the EX will lose value though, the forums only represent a small portion of collectors and with only 300 made the demand should be there despite the flaws. Look how quickly the Superman PF sold out despite all of the negativity around it.

Are you returning it then if you don't like it and value is not more than retail?
Exactly why I cancelled my direct order.
It's not guaranteed that we would get our Fed-Ex bill refunded, if we returned the item, and this will be a big one.
If I was in the States I would of got it to see how it turned out.

The way I feel at the moment I probably won't even pick it up locally.
I just can't justify the huge price tag on a 1:4 statue, that's before taking the flaws into consideration.

Considering the price, it will be a game of hot potato on a handful of orders that are cancelled. There won't be many that cancel though considering the ES.

Yeah I'm sure I'll regret missing out on my one chance (for now) to get an 1/4 Pred, but the price is just way too much even though it's still a ways off. Too much stuff coming up towards the end of the year.

What's the chance this one ends up exceeding expectations verses being a letdown?

When has a statue ever outshined the proto? Best case scenario it looks exactly like the pics, production pieces almost always are a step down in quality and unless SS knocks about $400 off the price I don't see this one exceeding anything.

When has a statue ever outshined the proto? Best case scenario it looks exactly like the pics, production pieces almost always are a step down in quality and unless SS knocks about $400 off the price I don't see this one exceeding anything.

I don't expect anything to come out better than the proto. What I'm saying is, once in hand, the piece ends up being better overall than anticipated. Conan Fury of the Beast was that way for many that ordered it. It was amazing once received in hand. Most do let us down. Batman EX I don't like at all. It was a huge letdown.

I don't expect anything to come out better than the proto. What I'm saying is, once in hand, the piece ends up being better overall than anticipated. Conan Fury of the Beast was that way for many that ordered it. It was amazing once received in hand. Most do let us down. Batman EX I don't like at all. It was a huge letdown.

Well, it would not have to do much to exceed expectations for anyone who has read this thread:lol

yeah I went back and read through the majority of the thread. Dreads not right, spear to short, EX nothing special, very overpriced, and a surprisingly low ES.

yeah I went back and read through the majority of the thread. Dreads not right, spear to short, EX nothing special, very overpriced, and a surprisingly low ES.

Yep I agree, everyone who ordered a EX should cancel it :monkey3

Back