Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette

The problem with these kits (Narin..etc), if they are trying to replicate 1/3 or 1/4 scale predators from screen such as P1, P2 etc, is that the netting would have to be sculpted rather that using real netting like Sideshow, and it would look kind of cheap for such a large scale statue to use painted netting rather than real one.

Well for one the sideshow 1:5 predator line has sculpted netting. Also, narin kits are "model kits" made of resin so if a kit builder decides he prefers real netting, he can sand off the netting on the kit and use real netting. People will think " I shouldn't have to do that" but the fact is it's a "model" you build yourself.. Its not the same as a sideshow statue or maquette..

Dunaway has already done a 1/4 P2 with sculpted netting, doesn't look bad if you get the right person to paint it.

Dunaway has already done a 1/4 P2 with sculpted netting, doesn't look bad if you get the right person to paint it.

I think your talking about the narin "urban hunter" kit.. Super awesome kit. I think the sculpted netting looks good on the narin kits.
I hope sideshow will do a good job at replicating joes prototype paint up for the p2 maquette..not likely :gah::lol

I think your talking about the narin "urban hunter" kit.. Super awesome kit. I think the sculpted netting looks good on the narin kits.
I hope sideshow will do a good job at replicating joes prototype paint up for the p2 maquette..not likely :gah::lol

:lecture No doubt!
There's no comparison.

ordered day 2 bro.. its all good. couldnt care less about the es though. It's an amazing piece nonetheless. But it would be an extra sweet deal if its low. no biggie

waiting for ES to be announced, not an ES lover. but need to finish off few others first so i can plan the flex pay for this

I never got over mine, I'll keep my $1200 until SS earn it and address the damn flaws!! This could be amazing with just a little more work... Seems at this stage it won't be happening though I guess.

I could have got this for $1100 shipped regular edition.

Was so close to pulling the trigger. If my job security was better I probably would have bought it.

This less than a inch taller that the Conan Fury of the Beast,this should be max $799.00

Back