Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette

I'm about to pull the trigger for my first predator , I hope this will be a good choice ? I'm confused with some acronym but I'm still learning it. Anyways, is there 2 version for this predator ? I read there is a exclusive version and regular version.

Definitely a good choice.
The Exclusive includes extra bits and will have a lower Edition Size...
'Sideshow Exclusive-
Swappable right hand holding disc and left hand holding breather mask'.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/predator-2-predator-2-sideshow-collectibles-3001591/

So am I right to say so long it has the two item mention it's a exclusive ? The mask/face can be removed right ? Thanks a lot for the help:hi5:

So am I right to say so long it has the two item mention it's a exclusive ? The mask/face can be removed right ? Thanks a lot for the help:hi5:

Yes. You get a masked and unmasked portrait with the Ex and Regular editions, you can change the heads.

Local game store only has regular edition. Bummer:gah:

Funny the link to P2 says "get 10$ off your first order"

Yeah 10$ off your first $1200 order :lol cheapskates!

Funny the link to P2 says "get 10$ off your first order"

Yeah 10$ off your first $1200 order :lol cheapskates!

Yeah $10 means nothing when the average item costs about $350. If it was 10% that would be more like it.

The international shipping will be the killer if I were to ship from sideshow. Guess ill just have to settle for the regular, which is still really awesome !

And elder predator is following in close suit. :)

Thanks for the welcome Collectorcol

I would buy but too FN expensive. If I'm gonna shell out that kind of money I want my Doom PF. And obviously i'll need a few extra bucks.

The international shipping will be the killer if I were to ship from sideshow. Guess ill just have to settle for the regular, which is still really awesome !

And elder predator is following in close suit. :)

Thanks for the welcome Collectorcol

You're welcome.

Where are you located? Being British I need to add 20% but I still think it's worth paying that bit more rather than getting the regular locally. The Ex will always hold it's value better, assuming they don't go mad on the numbers :(

You're welcome.

Where are you located? Being British I need to add 20% but I still think it's worth paying that bit more rather than getting the regular locally. The Ex will always hold it's value better, assuming they don't go mad on the numbers :(

Smart decision.

And a big middle finger goes out to those who bash me for liking low ES.. :)

*.. Oops, I think it was you :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I kid, I kid! :duff

I would buy but too FN expensive. If I'm gonna shell out that kind of money I want my Doom PF. And obviously i'll need a few extra bucks.

Definitely spring for the piece that you will enjoy the most, otherwise, it will continue to linger on your mind as the one you "should" have bought.

Definitely spring for the piece that you will enjoy the most, otherwise, it will continue to linger on your mind as the one you "should" have bought.

And if you leave this you will be saying the same thing in a few years...
And having to find double the money :lecture

Singpore. The shipping for the predator bust is 700 USD flat. Though this Marquette is smaller, I'm guessing the shipping is similar

hoping this will have a huge ES :rotfl. Don't really want to spend this amount of money for this for at least another year :pray:

I'm actually hoping Narin's version is bad@ss and priced within my range. I'd like to have only one P2 to rep in my collection.

Back