Action Figure Predator 2 by Dizzyarse

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HEY Ral,
when we going to see your Big Red custom?

Still have to finish my Machiko custom, sent you a message a few days ago. The armors you sent me looks great! I have already painted most of them and I still have to get a Tracker body and a pred head with p1 bio and its good to go. :D

Excellent, can't wait to see your take on him... I know (from a certain other board) you have done some 7inch versions.
Dizzy

Just a little update...
did some work on King Willie's head and, with the sculpting skills of my son, got the severed underside done and painted.
Also thinned out the thigh armour so it will sit nice and tight instead of jutting out like it tends to do. I have removed the pivot pin and thinned the tabs that come down from the waist armour and will be securing the armour to the leg (it will make sense when assembled... honest!
Dizzy

Thanks guys, always appreciate the encouragement (and constructive criticism when it comes)
I was thinking about doing Wolf next.... no not him from the old Gladiators tv series, the Wolf Pred. I know the Falconer body would be a little beefy, but it would be a challenge. Oh, and I have promised my son we would do Robocop soon... he wants a version where he is all bust up, so I thought about the one where he is just a torso!

^Wolf on a new body would be good to see.

Yes Yes freaking yes! You should start this today.
It's super cool your son is into this too. I've been getting my daughter into customizing little by little. My son is too busy with girls. Pfft, teenagers

Gladiators Wolf FTW!

Epic!

Gladiator.jpg

Dizzyarse, please do every Predator we have seen. You have amazing skills and I love looking at the pics.

Did they bring Gladiators back to tv last year?:dunno

Was it last year? I know they brought it back...I just thought it was longer than a year ago. Anyway, I know they brought back Wolf! But I think he only refereed:dunno LOL
Man I loved that show back in the day!

Thanks guys, always appreciate the encouragement (and constructive criticism when it comes)
I was thinking about doing Wolf next.... no not him from the old Gladiators tv series, the Wolf Pred. I know the Falconer body would be a little beefy, but it would be a challenge. Oh, and I have promised my son we would do Robocop soon... he wants a version where he is all bust up, so I thought about the one where he is just a torso!

Only if I got a chance to purchase him :fireworks:clap:pray:

Okay guys, here is an update.
Been working on some of the accessories... it is all about the detail.
I had a couple of bags left over after doing the Elder custom, one from an Elder (if you recall I re-sculpted it bigger and put bones on it) and one from an original P1 pred. Ideal for the 2 bags P2 has, and got some reference shots thanks to yourprops.com (yes, someone owns the actual bags from the movie!)
So the bag on the P2s left side is a square thing, in a sand colour, with a bone strapped to it which has glyphs cut in. It is not attached to the belt, but has a strap going over his right shoulder and it has tassels.
The right side bag is attached to the belt, is the same colour, but has a faded snakeskin effect and some leather straps around which attach to the belt.
References: https://www.yourprops.com/Belt-Pouch-original---screen-used-movie-props-Predator-2--1990--prop-37923.html
https://www.yourprops.com/Predator-s-bone-pouch-original---screen-used-movie-props-Predator-2--1990--prop-31297.html
I still have some detailing to do on them, but you get the idea.
Dizzy

I have also been sculpting and casting the groin armour. I have made it less feathery than the HT sculpt, and not as wide, plus i have sculpted in several parts so it looks more like plates of armour.
Dizzy

Back