Predalien Vs Wolf Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theres a review on Crawford's site on this diorama. Doesn't seem as bad as I intially thought but canceled my order because to me its not worth $180 plus s/h. Look forward to seeing some more in hand pics

Theres a review on Crawford's site on this diorama. Doesn't seem as bad as I intially thought but canceled my order because to me its not worth $180 plus s/h. Look forward to seeing some more in hand pics

I wasn't too sure about it at first either. And I cancelled it originally.

But, I decided to use some of my Sideshow Points and got it for a steal. I just couldn't pass it up for what I got it for. :naughty

Ok yeah...this thing kicks all kinds of ass!

Great sculpting and some really good painting. MUCH better than the "Elder Pred on Throne" dio.

So, if you're on the fence about this one...GET IT! You won't be disappointed.

Pics...

100_4959.jpg

100_4961.jpg

100_4963.jpg

100_4966.jpg

100_4964.jpg

100_4960.jpg

100_4967.jpg

100_4968.jpg

WOW! That is WAY better than I expected!

I honestly can't believe it looks THAT good. The odd part of Wolf's head doesn't even look that bad in those pics. Chet looks unbelievable!

Ok yeah...this thing kicks all kinds of ass!

Great sculpting and some really good painting. MUCH better than the "Elder Pred on Throne" dio.

So, if you're on the fence about this one...GET IT! You won't be disappointed.

Pics...

100_4959.jpg

100_4961.jpg

100_4963.jpg

100_4966.jpg

100_4964.jpg

100_4960.jpg

100_4967.jpg

100_4968.jpg

that really looks nice mate i was not sure about this piece but it's a winner in my book............:D

WOW !!! that looks great.
Man!! When I was in toronto I saw the famous elder dio wich looked like you could buy it at the dollar store.
It was so terrible looking but this dio looks really awsome.
ohhhh man this hobby is killing me !
I want it now.

Great pics Sabs!! Your pics did it for me. I just bought one off a freaks member brand new for $110 shipped. Can't beat that with a stick.

sorry to bump an old thread, but does anyone know why the predator is missing one of his mandibles? I thought it was a broken piece but then realized it was like that in all the official pictures too.

why they make it that the predator is missing one of his mandibles?

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

sorry to bump an old thread, but does anyone know why the predator is missing one of his mandibles? I thought it was a broken piece but then realized it was like that in all the official pictures too.

why they make it that the predator is missing one of his mandibles?

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

It's in the movie.

The left side of his face has been burned by Alien acid, that's why he's missing a mandible, is blind in that eye, and is all scarred up.

Back