Predalien Vs Wolf Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE to add it to my collection, but I really wish the head was corrected.

Ah well.

man i want it but now im not so sure...

I wanted it
Then i didn't want it
The I wanted it again
Now I'm not so sure... Again
:google

yeah , it actually makes it look like some type of cheap predator mask. :lol
pp.jpg

Also now that I looks closer some parts of the figure look very cheap .
The right arm with the spear especially.

What's going on with his arm-blades? (right forearm)
Do they actually pop back like that in the movies?

yeah , it actually makes it look like some type of cheap predator mask. :lol
pp.jpg

Also now that I looks closer some parts of the figure look very cheap .
The right arm with the spear especially.

:duh:duh:duhSo this is a human with a predator mask.....:monkey4

I think for the casual collector it might look good...But for high end stuff it blows.

I personally have one in-hand and it's not near as bad as folks are making it out - I'll have a review of it up in the next week or so (prior to SDCC) and it's actually pretty dang attractive as long as you're not 6" away from it and nit-picking every little detail - Good alternative for folks who like statues or dioramas and not action figures...

Last edited:
not to sound like a **** and I could be completely wrong but watch it guys.....

Last edited by a moderator:
The fact that its made from plastic puts me off
I'm staying away from this one.
Didnt like the elder pred on throne either and that new
HT pred bust thats coming out (crap) I think their just
milking the franchise but that's my opinion.

Just received mine, but I have Rocky to review next, and don't want to start building the dio till I'm reviewing it as well.
Having looked at the components in their box it looks pretty cool so far. The Predalien looks like a stronger piece of work than Wolf to me, at least at this early stage.

lol , what did I say in that post you edited wookster ?!. Sorry if I swore , I don't even realize most of the time because I'm such good friends with some of the members I feel comfortable enough too without even noticing. :lol

My bad..

Tons of photos HERE.

The fact that its made from plastic puts me off

I actually like plastic statues - fairly durable (don't normally have to worry about breakage issues) and with the way they make these now, they are damn near as good as polystone - not quite there, but close...

Didnt like the elder pred on throne either and that new
HT pred bust thats coming out (crap) I think their just
milking the franchise but that's my opinion.

And if you DON'T think these dioramas as well as the multiple versions of each Predator, a new female woman Predator and the AvP movies in general aren't milking the franchise, something's wrong with you...

lol , what did I say in that post you edited wookster ?!. Sorry if I swore , I don't even realize most of the time because I'm such good friends with some of the members I feel comfortable enough too without even noticing. :lol

My bad..

No worries, it wouldn't offend too many people outside the UK, but I felt it prudent to edit.:peace

And thanks for the pics crowinghorse, I'm looking forward to puting this thing together, hopefully this weekend.

I'm really having doubts about this piece, the plastic on this diorama looks cheaply made, and the predalien's mouth is all wrong.

Tons of photos HERE.

And if you DON'T think these dioramas as well as the multiple versions of each Predator, a new female woman Predator and the AvP movies in general aren't milking the franchise, something's wrong with you...

I totaly agree with you the multiple versions are milking the franchise thats why I only have 1 of each. HT 1/6 preds look insane just dont like the stuff HT been coming out with lately (dioramas/bust). But like I said in my last post thats my opinion.

Fookin' finally...again!!

Got my shipping notice for this today.

It'll be here on the 19th. :banana

Back