PredAlien Life-Size Bust PICS!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine today, just curious, when you guys have your dreads in, can you see some of the numbers showing? I have to hold a flashlight to see it, but some of the numbers do still show even when the dreads are in. Besides that, everything looks pretty good. Its a huge and massive piece, a couple of small scuffs, but nothing noticeable unless you look real close. Also, anyone else have small paint brush hairs left on theirs? I had some of those too.

The paint could have more depth, but for a manufactured piece, i wouldnt expect much more than what we got. Im just spoiled by perfect paint apps on custom pieces. I was thinking about adding some slime to her mouth/mandible areas to give her that drooling look that every Alien has, and thats the only thing that SS should have added to this piece.

It took awhile but it is finaly sold out!

congrat to the new owners of this incradable bust :clap

grail status? Doubt it, quality makes grails, not size. It will for sure be hard as hell to find cause nobody will want to ship it, but damn, it took up way too much room for me. The Wolf bust is pretty overrated too for what I've seen some go for, defn not a $2k bust. When I payed $600 for it, it was worth it :lol

Here how looks the Predalien bust next to the wolf bust and Alien Warrior:wink1:enjoy guys they are great busts:hi5:
dsc06713.jpg

dsc06711.jpg

dsc06716.jpg

dsc06717.jpg

I'll post more group photos latter on with the Predator 1 bust :hi5:

Thats just too cooool.

Id love a Predalien and Alien warrior. (And Berserker). Hopefully one day i will own either :-/

I have this fear that if i was to start buying the 1:1 Busts id totally give up on figures because of the cost + space in order to accommodate the busts

These busts are awesome! I have always wanted the Wolf, and PredaAlien! I missed out when they came out, and I certainly won't spend 2K for one. My wife ordered me the Berzerker bust, so I am thrilled!

NIce!
I miss my Wolf bust. He's been in storage for the past year.:(
My Predalien is getting lonely.

I been looking for a wolf also..its either wolf or lord of darkness lifesize..Darkness showed up,i recently purchase him couple days ago..Decided to buy the rarer piece

Congrats on scoring that one. Its one impressive piece indeed and even so rare than the Wolf! BTW, how much did you get that for?

Cheers,
Neo.

Congrats on scoring that one. Its one impressive piece indeed and even so rare than the Wolf! BTW, how much did you get that for?

Cheers,
Neo.

I paid $1900 for it...i need to do a pick up during this week..he # 20/250,i need to find a spot for it..Darkness is one of those pieces that is better displayed by itself..its a grail piece i been hunting for 3 years..
Im hoping predalien become a grail...but for the time being..he finally getting the appreciation it deserves

Back