PredAlien Life-Size Bust PICS!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Wraith

Freaked Out
Reaction score
The monster has ARRIVED!

I'm not sure why the SS site says an edition size of 500, when my box says otherwise...

DSC09256.jpg

DSC09257.jpg

DSC09261.jpg

DSC09260.jpg

Box full of 16 indivually sculpted dreads on top...

DSC09264.jpg

Bottom box is the one piece bust...

DSC09266.jpg

DSC09269.jpg

Crap! that's quite a packaging job :lol

Maybe the ES didn't fully sell and they lowered the number of pieces... that's happened in the past.

HOLY CRAP! It comes with a pallet!?!?! I didn't think this was THAT big... :horror

So what are your thoughts about her man? I cant believe this thing comes with a pallet :horror She is huuuuge, how about a side view next to another life size or a pf or somethin? She looks great from what I can see though, but man, I couldnt even imagine returning that, how exactly would that work with a pallet? :lol More pics, more pics.........

That thing is HUGE :horror Looks awesome.

Should sneak into someones room at night, hold it over them for when they wake up :eek::devil

That looks fantastic! Going to look great inbetween the Alien Warrior and Predator! The dome looks more transluscent than I thought, but maybe thats the flash. Congrats though it looks immense and looking forward to mine arriving!

So what are your thoughts about her man? I cant believe this thing comes with a pallet :horror She is huuuuge, how about a side view next to another life size or a pf or somethin? She looks great from what I can see though, but man, I couldnt even imagine returning that, how exactly would that work with a pallet? :lol More pics, more pics.........

Yeah, not something I'd want to return, or re-sell for that matter.

I think once these things are gone, you won't likely find one on eBay. Too much of a pain in the ass to ship.

Under hot lights, the silver/grey paint looks lighter than the proto pics, but in ambient lighting it looks badass!

Here's a side view...

DSC09308.jpg

DAMN that looks BADASS!!
I can't wait for mine to get here!
So is the ES on the bottom of the base? Does it say 350 there too?

Back