PredAlien Life-Size Bust PICS!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thoes pictures... wow.

Ive got a ton of figures, games and a big 1:1 bio mask collection. But i cannot help but feel they are worthless until i own the 1:1 Busts.

These busts are awesome! I have always wanted the Wolf, and PredaAlien! I missed out when they came out, and I certainly won't spend 2K for one. My wife ordered me the Berzerker bust, so I am thrilled!

Congrat for the berserker :clap

NIce!
I miss my Wolf bust. He's been in storage for the past year.:(
My Predalien is getting lonely.

Like I said just free him DP ! Wolf VS Predalien !:hi5:

I been looking for a wolf also..its either wolf or lord of darkness lifesize..Darkness showed up,i recently purchase him couple days ago..Decided to buy the rarer piece

Go for the WOLF Bust it is a great PREDATOR Bust :blissy

I don't see why the Predalien shouldn't become a grail down the road. It absolutely rocks :rock

You're right my friend ! just need to had some gloss to it,like GUILTY GEAR did and it is just :panic::panic:

you guys can see the scale comparison here

Thanks for the links :clap

enjoy.

https://statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=124846&page=10

Thoes pictures... wow.

Ive got a ton of figures, games and a big 1:1 bio mask collection. But i cannot help but feel they are worthless until i own the 1:1 Busts.

If you feel you have to get rid of certain pieces in your collection just sell em and buy yourself one of these busts they worth it :wink1:

Dont tempt me. :(

At one point i did sell a bunch of figures and i got close to the amount i needed for a Berserker Bust.. and then i bottled it. I will own a Berserker bust. It is just a matter of when. I am waiting for somebody in the UK to get it so when i do decide to buy it, the thought of it taking a while to get here + far cheaper postage will be the thing to push me over the edge. There was a couple in the UK a month ago but they all cost more than it did to buy them from Europe so i never picked one up.

I am hoping somebody in the UK has one, decides he doesnt want it any more and puts it for sale at a discount price. That is when i will jump on one

picture.php
picture.php

I have Alien Warrior,Predator and Predalien but missing Wolf & Beserker..after buying Lord of Darkness last week,it may take me a while to get the last two predators on that list. :(

The last two are comparatively easy to get though.

You have the two Grails which are the Stan Winston Alien Warrior and original Predator. The Wolf is okay but the neck makes it look too much like a pez dispenser for my liking. The Berserker can be had anytime on Ebay and I hated the movie and do not like the character design on the Berserker. The colors are too garish and cartoonish for me.

I envy you . . . been looking for a Predator 1:1 for a bit but no action yet . . .

The last two are comparatively easy to get though.

You have the two Grails which are the Stan Winston Alien Warrior and original Predator. The Wolf is okay but the neck makes it look too much like a pez dispenser for my liking. The Berserker can be had anytime on Ebay and I hated the movie and do not like the character design on the Berserker. The colors are too garish and cartoonish for me.

I envy you . . . been looking for a Predator 1:1 for a bit but no action yet . . .

I got predator around 5 years ago a lil below retail,that when i first was getting into collecting sideshow lifesize busts..besides the two stan winston bust i mentioned the clean 1:1 terminator was my first ssc piece follow by TX,Arnie bust and Alien Queen 1/4..mb if winston studios were still around i think they would of did a better job on wolf & Mr.Black

Cool pics !

The wolf bust just looks badass ! it has a great battle damage design !

And the head is pretty huge !

I beg to differ. I can't find a single flaw on my 1:1 Lord of Darkness Bust. Sure, Sideshow's quality has been slipping these past few years but as far as paint apps go for the Predalien, I'd say I got one of the good ones :cool:.

I don't think a Sideshow collectible can have perfect paint apps.

I beg to differ, the Alien Warrior and 1/4 Queen are just as good as custom work imo. I also have no complaints about my Ex Pred maquette or my Lurtz pf. The first Venom 1:1 released is also damn impressive in paint as well. There's a bunch of great pieces I'm forgetting, the Diablo Barbarian was kick ass too.

Pics of my Predalien restoration and repaint will be coming SOOON..... :naughty

that's cool, why did you end up selling your Big Chap 1:1?

great bust i still have mine, and i love it, i did some tweat to it too.

it looks great next to my queen.

I beg to differ, the Alien Warrior and 1/4 Queen are just as good as custom work imo. I also have no complaints about my Ex Pred maquette or my Lurtz pf. The first Venom 1:1 released is also damn impressive in paint as well. There's a bunch of great pieces I'm forgetting, the Diablo Barbarian was kick ass too.

I thought the Vampirella and CC FFs also came out quite nicely. While the Predalien looks like it was painted in McFarlane's factory, which is NOT something I would pay $1300+ for. :monkey1 You just dont ever know, its like rolling dice with SS sometimes... :dunno

that's cool, why did you end up selling your Big Chap 1:1?

Got another commission request to do one and since Im in the midst of a deal for a full 1/1, and the commissioner didnt have the bust yet to begin with, it just killed two birds with one stone. And it avoided having to do the whole "ping-pong" shipping back an forth. Worst case scenario my 1/1 deal doesnt happen and I get another bust and mod it again. Its not my First HCG mod, and Im sure its not my last. ;) :D

Shame it's only four-five out of hundreds.

Back