PredAlien Life-Size Bust PICS!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No doubt. The landlord of my old apartment was afraid to come inside because I had the Wolf bust on a shelf that you saw immediately when you walked inside. TBH I have no idea where I would store this guy until I had room to display him. Right now 95% of my collection is in a storage unit until I get another place, and there is no room in the storage unit for a pallet or that huge box it comes in. I just hope this guy isn't crazy priced in a year or so.

If I were to ever get this chick, I dont even think I could keep the box, it looks like the size of a refrigerator. I think a lot of vendors are buying these up actually, I dont think individual collectors are the reason for this selling out at most places. Vendors pick them up then try and sell them for profit on ebay, but I dont think too many ppl would try and flip this, just cause they wouldnt want to ship her :rolleyes:

If I were to ever get this chick, I dont even think I could keep the box, it looks like the size of a refrigerator. I think a lot of vendors are buying these up actually, I dont think individual collectors are the reason for this selling out at most places. Vendors pick them up then try and sell them for profit on ebay, but I dont think too many ppl would try and flip this, just cause they wouldnt want to ship her :rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm considering throwing out the boxes. There isn't any artwork on them... and they take up alot of room.

Besides, I don't plan on selling it, and if I ever did, I'd probably just take it to a comic or pawn shop.

Yeah, I'm considering throwing out the boxes. There isn't any artwork on them... and they take up alot of room.

Besides, I don't plan on selling it, and if I ever did, I'd probably just take it to a comic or pawn shop.

nah. you got to keep the boxes. what if you had to move? transporting this fella is going to be tough without it :peace

yeah, i agree with tnaig001

I would just break them down and keep them.

Really? that's crazy. I'd rather just find a place to put the boxes....at least the inner boxes. The shipper boxes could probably get tossed.

Well I just got my e-mail from Sideshow, it looks like I have to destroy it. It seems like such a waste, I'm actually not looking forward to it at all.

Glad ss created a winner. Can't wait to get mine. Thanks for all the pictures and congrats to all those that got this early.

Spidermonkey, hope you get a good replacement. It's going to take some work to destroy this monster.

why do u have to destroy it? thats dumb. what would they do if you didnt? or if you pretend to destroy it but repair it anyway?

Back