PredAlien Life-Size Bust PICS!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I just got my e-mail from Sideshow, it looks like I have to destroy it. It seems like such a waste, I'm actually not looking forward to it at all.

Dude, donate the thing to an orphanage. What do you have to do to prove you destroyed it?? A video?? Pictures? What exactly are they asking for proof?

Dude, donate the thing to an orphanage. What do you have to do to prove you destroyed it?? A video?? Pictures? What exactly are they asking for proof?

:lol sorry, but I laugh every time you post that idea...:lol

But really, maybe you could take it to a gun range or set it up to be burned to a crisp.. I would love to have to come up with a way to destroy one of these...:D

:lol sorry, but I laugh every time you post that idea...:lol

But really, maybe you could take it to a gun range or set it up to be burned to a crisp.. I would love to have to come up with a way to destroy one of these...:D

Oh heck yeah, that would be sweet! :rock

start off with a shotgun then some handguns and then a rifle. That would be a classic. :gun

Yeah, I have to provide all kinds of photos I guess. In the e-mail they even give me tips on how to destroy it.

I might take the 12 gauge to it I guess. Or maybe pull an office space. Either way I'm not looking forward to it.

Yeah, I have to provide all kinds of photos I guess. In the e-mail they even give me tips on how to destroy it.

I might take the 12 gauge to it I guess. Or maybe pull an office space. Either way I'm not looking forward to it.

You own a Shotgun and you're wondering what to do?? :google

dump some gasoline on it, light it and shoot it up...:rock

Don't feel bad... feel.. GOOD!! :lol only so many will own it.. but how many can say "I beat the SHAT, burned and shot it up" ?? you have the ultimate EX!! put it on video..

You own a Shotgun and you're wondering what to do?? :google

dump some gasoline on it, light it and shoot it up...:rock

Don't feel bad... feel.. GOOD!! :lol only so many will own it.. but how many can say "I beat the SHAT, burned and shot it up" ?? you have the ultimate EX!! put it on video..

You do make some good points sir.:lol

I'm not sure if it was on here but I think someone wanted some comparison shots with the HCG Alien, so here you go. Sorry about the blurry pics but you get the idea.

DSC02508.jpg

DSC02507.jpg

DSC02509.jpg

I really like the HCG bust but the Predalien owns it.

Just jumped on the waitlist. Couldn't resist. What do you guys think my chances are of it converting? Still good even with the cancellation fee?

What do you guys think my chances are of it converting? Still good even with the cancellation fee?

I would think very good at this point. There will still be cancellations for various reasons, including credit card declines and just not having the space to display it. This thing eats up a lot of space.

I just sold most of my collection off for this piece. Looks like this will be the only large piece I own for a while. It will be well worth it though, as I think this is going to get a lot of atteontion from the guests I have over. I'm going to my local LCS to pay for it today. Should have it soon.

Congrats on the purchase Spidermonkey! Could you post some more pictures, with the dreads if possible? Im thinking of ordering one tomorrow, but im still deciding....

Last edited:
Back