PredAlien Life-Size Bust PICS!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2k4a7a43d7f8.jpg

Wow.....now I want me one of these to go with the Wolf bust. Regardless if you hate the movie or not, that bust is amazing. :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Sideshow's site lists it as an estimated 20 pounds for shipping, but it comes on a freaking pallet??? I bet the delivery man hates you. Did they bring it on a special UPS/Fedex truck???

DSC09323.jpg

WOOOOOOOW! :rock

That bust is breath taking. It looks stunning.
Now I can´t wait for mine to arrive!

That's my predicament. I have mostly Star Wars in my collection with a few pieces from other stuff. I have the Wolf bust....and I reallllllllyyyyyy want this guy now.

Is it the exclusive vader?

If it was, and I would be able to afford both at different times, then I would get vader, then pick up this monster.

If I could only get one, out of personal preference I would just get this, think its more impressive and will result in more "What the hell is that?!" when people come round. Not to mention scare people

Just my opinion any way :cool:

"What the hell is that?!" when people come round. Not to mention scare people

Just my opinion any way :cool:

No doubt. The landlord of my old apartment was afraid to come inside because I had the Wolf bust on a shelf that you saw immediately when you walked inside. TBH I have no idea where I would store this guy until I had room to display him. Right now 95% of my collection is in a storage unit until I get another place, and there is no room in the storage unit for a pallet or that huge box it comes in. I just hope this guy isn't crazy priced in a year or so.

I hope you guys can find one. From what I was reading, they are Sold out in most places. Sideshow's waitlist is probably your best bet.

Another question...

What's the measurement from the edge of the base to the side of the bust its self? I need to know what clearence I'll need from my wall to the edge of my desk top.

The base is 13" wide. The bust (dreads) sticks out another 8" on the left side facing... and 5" on the right.

Wow.....now I want me one of these to go with the Wolf bust. Regardless if you hate the movie or not, that bust is amazing. :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Sideshow's site lists it as an estimated 20 pounds for shipping, but it comes on a freaking pallet??? I bet the delivery man hates you. Did they bring it on a special UPS/Fedex truck???

I'd say it's more like 80 lbs.

And yeah, it was the only thing on the truck. The guy had to park on the street... use a pump truck to move the skid... lower it on the hydraulic tailgate... then wheel it up my driveway into my garage. It was quite an ordeal for a collectible bust. :lol

I´m looking at those pictures for the whole day now!
Can´t get enough. That bust is by far the best 1:1 yet.

So freakin amazing...:rock2

Have to say, this bust looks more like its worth $1250 than Vader. But I am more of a SW fan, so that was my choice... but damn, you are getting your money's worth on this guy :rock

I hope that base is heavy because there's a lot of bust leaning out on the front. :horror

Have to say, this bust looks more like its worth $1250 than Vader. But I am more of a SW fan, so that was my choice... but damn, you are getting your money's worth on this guy :rock

Did you forget your Star Wars math again? :lol

I agree with you, though.

I'd say it's more like 80 lbs.

And yeah, it was the only thing on the truck. The guy had to park on the street... use a pump truck to move the skid... lower it on the hydraulic tailgate... then wheel it up my driveway into my garage. It was quite an ordeal for a collectible bust. :lol

HHAHHAA that's outstanding!!!! Did he ask what it was??? The box for the Wolf bust is rather large as well, and when the UPS guy had to heft it out of the truck and onto the cart he was like "What is that on box??" I told him what it was and he was quite impressed.

Back