Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Prime 1 doesn't do a better superman I might have the SS one converted to full sculpt.

Why?

SS Alex has confirmed there's more Superman statues coming in the future. I'm also waiting on a fully sculpted supers myself. And one that isn't bordering senior citizenship. :lol I would have prefered a younger looking portrait with that same pose on the pf.

Just received my ex. Did anyone else have a space between the hair and the head on their ex head ? Nothing major just didn't seem normal.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458564839.269372.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458564854.205320.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458564871.098940.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458564880.325855.jpg

With Prototypy bumping this thread and providing awesome pics I wanted to take the chance and follow up with my initial impressions. PG is just amazing, when I opened her I was so impressed with the hair the EX specifically and when people look at her they are captivated (aside from a boob joke here and there) the response to her is overwhelmingly positive. I have her with the trinity and even as a superhero who is not as big as them as a statue she looks great on display.

The EX is definitely the better headsculpt. Especially when you futz the cape to match the wind direction

I agree, I bought the EX and was on wait list forever and I totally forgot about it. Overall its a very nice PF but I find myself ready to trade her away for something different

I agree, I bought the EX and was on wait list forever and I totally forgot about it. Overall its a very nice PF but I find myself ready to trade her away for something different

honestly my collection has gotten so large and so many great pieces are being made that's the primary factor now when I decide whether or not to order...looks great but will I just end up moving this piece on later.

Yeah, its crazy how quickly my collection has grown and now I just landed to grail pieces so I lost my love for her

Back