Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the paint job on it. Looks very professional. Maybe SS can bring this variant to the next convention to see if there's a demand for these nude customs? If there's a market then might as well take it and mass produce them for fans of nude superheroes. I wouldn't display them but just saying.... Or to improve sales maybe have a private adults only room for guys who are shy to sneak in and hide to po it. Make these a convention exclusive limit them to low Es. SS if you all decide to go for it remember I said it first! .... I'm always open for free reward points SS.. Just saying.

The only way my GF will let me buy that statue is if I buy one of Superman with his junk hanging out..... so pass....

Love the paint job on it. Looks very professional. Maybe SS can bring this variant to the next convention to see if there's a demand for these nude customs? If there's a market then might as well take it and mass produce them for fans of nude superheroes. I wouldn't display them but just saying.... Or to improve sales maybe have a private adults only room for guys who are shy to sneak in and hide to po it. Make these a convention exclusive limit them to low Es. SS if you all decide to go for it remember I said it first! .... I'm always open for free reward points SS.. Just saying.

post of the year

Let's be real no one is a Power Girl fan for her original story or powers. It comes down to 2 great reasons. Now what were they again?

Back