Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My thought exact lol. I'll probably see how a Harley head would look with it haha.

Say no more...

IMG_1819.JPG
IMG_1820.JPG

I'm so anxious to see VinceVell's Amando Connor custom version to be finished. It'll definitely sway me into buying this PF if he can pull off a good redesign

Is this PF getting decent prices on Ebay? just curious as I have an exclusive version sealed new that I'm looking to sell for what I paid for.

Is this PF getting decent prices on Ebay? just curious as I have an exclusive version sealed new that I'm looking to sell for what I paid for.

yeah it seems the Regular version is averaging around $400 and the EX is averaging around $500

my exemplary, a nice surprise than this Kara Zor-L, a very attractive statue, real efforts have been made to faithfully reproduce the power girl of the comics while having the contribution of sideshow key.

She looks sexy but still powerful, representation is an excellent balance between strength and charm, The sculpture of the body and face are exceptional, sculptors have really captured the look of Power Girl herself, accompanied by addition of A pose that is quite realistic, regardless of sex, given the "cut" of the costume.

Very detailed and fine at the level of the face, a look that magnifies more of the statue, a little jewelry, place to photos:

WOW Necro thread rising.

Hey all,

Has there been any noticeable issues on this one since release?

One has just cropped up at a price that is proving hard to resist but just want to see if there is any issues of note (cape bleed etc.)

It will only be the Reg sadly but for the price (slightly lower than retail) I could live with it

Neil

WOW Necro thread rising.

Hey all,

One has just cropped up at a price that is proving hard to resist but just want to see if there is any issues of note (cape bleed etc.)

It will only be the Reg sadly but for the price (slightly lower than retail) I could live with it

Neil

No problems here

WOW Necro thread rising.

Hey all,

Neil
No problems

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thanks guys
Now just need to justify it to myself ;)

Neil

Are you talking about the one on ebay for £295? If you really like it then go for it, also be aware that prime 1 are rumoured to be working on a (probably) 1/3 scale version

Are you talking about the one on ebay for £295? If you really like it then go for it, also be aware that prime 1 are rumoured to be working on a (probably) 1/3 scale version

Erm maybe ;) lol

Yeah 1/3 will sadly be well beyond my means £1k+ is an obscene amount of money no matter how amazing they are
Not saying I wouldn't buy them if I could...but sadly I can't see it being anytime soon

Neil

Erm maybe ;) lol

Yeah 1/3 will sadly be well beyond my means £1k+ is an obscene amount of money no matter how amazing they are
Not saying I wouldn't buy them if I could...but sadly I can't see it being anytime soon

Neil

It's not a bad deal and there isn't much else to choose from at that scale, I say go for it!

Back