Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My powergirl is perfect except for the strange kryptonian std she brought with her to earth.
20160106_201329.jpg
20160106_184659.jpg

I think PG is looking great but I don't really think she is looking as good with Superman as I hoped. She looks great with Wonder Woman. Maybe its the mixed media vs fully sculpted effect kicking in. For instance, I can see PG's abbs are ripped but not Supermans. I'm not saying they don't work together, I'm just saying my eye is catching it

I think PG is looking great but I don't really think she is looking as good with Superman as I hoped. She looks great with Wonder Woman. Maybe its the mixed media vs fully sculpted effect kicking in. For instance, I can see PG's abbs are ripped but not Supermans. I'm not saying they don't work together, I'm just saying my eye is catching it

I hear ya. You're not the only one ...I've noticed it, too. It's exactly that reason ...Supes is mixed media while PG and WW are fully sculpted. Superman should have the same definition as PG and WW. But mixed media doesn't allow it. In fact ...and maybe only I notice this ...but next to PG and WW, Supes' briefs look like diapers. May just be me .....

I hear ya. You're not the only one ...I've noticed it, too. It's exactly that reason ...Supes is mixed media while PG and WW are fully sculpted. Superman should have the same definition as PG and WW. But mixed media doesn't allow it. In fact ...and maybe only I notice this ...but next to PG and WW, Supes' briefs look like diapers. May just be me .....

I agree, I've got Batrgirl and was thinking about getting the black and grey Batman. But it is like Superman with the mixed media and I don't think he would look good.

I agree about the diaper look.... If Prime 1 doesn't do a better superman I might have the SS one converted to full sculpt.

I like the mixed media (thats why I bought supes and bats) I am attempting to make a leather chest piece for my WW and add a cloth to the spear, but I am not here for all that I am here because PG arrived yesterday and I am extremely impressed I think her hair eyes and face look so dam good. I had no issues getting my cape in with the pin I actually like the base so much better now that I seen it in person, The feet prints in the center pull it together for me (the base) I am very happy with PG and I think she looks great next to superman. In a few days/weeks I will follow up after she has been on display

Back