Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this age issue is really about the age of collector himself. Younger collector may tend to want a young face female statue, mature collector only show interest toward mature female statue. For ex. I am 40 and for me the poison ivy has a 12yo girl face hence not interested, and new vampy for the other hand her body is just like a very young girl's which again zero interest. It's completely normal 'coz when you've into this hobby long enough your psychological state changes so be not surprised. As to this PG I find its mature face perfectly fine for this character.

uhh, you've met some mature looking 12yo's then huh? :slap

I think you just made a few collectors (who are not in their 20's themselves) feel a little creepy. Yes, pervs, this is a time for self-reflection. :lol

Seriously though, I am 37 and I can see nothing wrong with this face sculpt. The face looks to be somewhere in her late 20's or early 30's. Perharps this was done on purpose to contrast the eventual younger Supergirl PF face sculpt.

It's funny what some of you consider "cute" or attractive when looking at these statues.
I also think some people on this forum are pretty terrible at judging ages from faces. I don't think Powergirl here looks anything older than early 30's and thats even debatable. Ivy looks mid Twenties. None of the Sideshow female sculpts so far make lean to either extreme in age. Kinda weird that some people think so though.

OK, I judge ivy from my point of view, her thin jaw, her lips looks like a character from japanese animation, and packed with those huge pair of double D, well, I'm not really looking after this kind of combination on the statues.

I hear you federico.
Love Poison Ivy as a character but the pose from Sideshow looked to much like a strpper for my tastes (just my opinion guys).

I've never understood why anyone would think that PowerGirl would prance around in a white leotard with a circle cut out to show of her cleavage.
Beautiful statue, but an easy pass for me.

I hear you federico.
Love Poison Ivy as a character but the pose from Sideshow looked to much like a strpper for my tastes (just my opinion guys).

I've never understood why anyone would think that PowerGirl would prance around in a white leotard with a circle cut out to show of her cleavage.
Beautiful statue, but an easy pass for me.

I like to think that the leotard shouldn't have the cut out but the bewbs were so big & heavy that when she put it on BAM!!!! they ripped the hole themselves & every new leotard she tried...same issue, so just gave up & made do...much to our delight :naughty:naughty

Neil

10569018_666679950081328_3626221365514392107_n.jpg

On that pic she look no more then 25 which is where she should be, but the sculpt she looks 30-42 way too old.

I like to think that the leotard shouldn't have the cut out but the bewbs were so big & heavy that when she put it on BAM!!!! they ripped the hole themselves & every new leotard she tried...same issue, so just gave up & made do...much to our delight :naughty:naughty

Neil
:lol:lol:lol:exactly::lecture

OK, I judge ivy from my point of view, her thin jaw, her lips looks like a character from japanese animation, and packed with those huge pair of double D, well, I'm not really looking after this kind of combination on the statues.
Yeah the pose doesn't make sense to me, but overall IMO I think she was well done. She has always been appealing, and you can't show her kissing someone as that could definitely become expensive, and some would argue that it's stealing Sonya Blade's Kiss of Death (even though Ivy is older :dunno). So what other way to show appeal but show some curves and a belly :naughty

This man is so great. Would love to have a print of him and JSC collaborating. Hell even with Lucia, his pin up is spot on. You can bet I will definitely display this box. Supergirl next? :pray::pray:

I think most people here just want the same generic slightly cartoony cutesy face on all of these statues.

Remember when the Storm PF face was said to be not attractive because it wasn't cute and perhaps had too much ethnicity? The impressions on this Power Girl seem to be going the same way but instead the complaints are about the age.

I think most people here just want the same generic slightly cartoony cutesy face on all of these statues.

Remember when the Storm PF face was said to be not attractive because it wasn't cute and perhaps had too much ethnicity? The impressions on this Power Girl seem to be going the same way but instead the complaints are about the age.

Yeah, I'll pass on cartoony, but their is a huge difference in how the concept is to the actual statue.

I wouldn't say PG looks older, but more hardened. Which is weird, because she is as tough as Superman, so it isn't that these ol' crime muggers are tiring her out, but rather peeps like DarkSeid or the Injustice League as a whole.

Just my thing. The only one is Wonder Woman who looks like she is either entering or leaving battle. Bats is just guarding Gotham, Supes is hanging at the FoS and ready to get in action when he hears the cry for help, Batgirl looks like a tease, and HQ, CW, and PI are just being sexy. So it questions why her face is hardened. But that's just me, regardless she is wonderful, and couldn't wait to have her in the collection.

I don't think the issei is "cuteness"(however that applies to a statue) just because a woman is older doesn't mean she's not attractive, at least anywhere outside the fashion world, to me she looks 40, power girl in the comic books is around mid twenties, but the way the statue looks I'd still do her I'm just talking comic accuracy.

Depending on the artist, Power Girl varies from looking like a hot girl in her teens to an older, beefier MILF. It'll be interesting to see what the face on the other HS looks like.

young power girl.jpg

power girl ar.jpg

Depending on the artist, Power Girl varies from looking like a hot girl in her teens to an older, beefier MILF. It'll be interesting to see what the face on the other HS looks like.

View attachment 124230

View attachment 124232

The cartoon one is great! The Alex Ross one looks 40 in my opinion. Nothing wrong with 40 but I prefer her to look more like she does in the comics and cartoons. Don't remember any with her in it. But you all know what I mean.

The Alex Ross one looks like dicaprio, lmao. F! Ross lol

Back