Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha it isnt nips or fail, but definitely would've preferred nips

Now nips on this statue would be impressive!

IMG_4220_zpse1701e1a.jpg~original

As much as I love nips, having them on PG would be overkill. The statue would go from sexy to slutty.

I'm editing my pics from SDCC now, and holy crap, I almost look like I know what I'm doing... Or Sideshow made an amazing piece.

RxyUhGm.jpg

Bill, thanks for the great pics. You can see from the shading that she does indeed have nipples. It would be unrealistic of SSC not to sculpt them on a character like Power Girl.

As much as I love nips, having them on PG would be overkill. The statue would go from sexy to slutty.
That's exactly the word I used a few pages back. Lol. Nips on a sculpted figure just look like way too much.

Doc, it'd look like a random piece. I like that SSC doesn't do it on sculpts. Figures with fabric is a different story. It looks more real

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Is there any new head for power girl yet?? This depends on ordering or not for me. I really hope she gets a new head!

That dude is a total **** up. Honestly I think Directors should retire at the age of 55 that way we don't get **** pulled like that.

I mean I don't think nipples make a girl slutty. I mean that's just me :dunno

Lol it doesn't make Her slutty but does give off a lot of sexuality. Yeah man it wasnt cause he was 55. He also got off on male nipples so thats one thing.

Lol it doesn't make Her slutty but does give off a lot of sexuality. Yeah man it wasnt cause he was 55. He also got off on male nipples so thats one thing.

Well for a girl that is well known for her breasteses, I'd say that's a damn worthy thing to go for :naughty

Yeah I know he was like 58, I just say 55 so it's a solid point. If I said 60, he'd of done the same **** again :lol

If he does, that's messed up yo.

Yeah Schumacher is a well known gay

Well Phantom of the Opera makes a bit more sense now :lol
So is Bryan Singer, Yet I doubt he'd think to put nips in the outside of the X-men suits.

Honestly with all thr good films Schumacher made, and I know it was a lot of John Peters and the WB execs, you'd think he'd have made awesome Batman films.

So is Bryan Singer, Yet I doubt he'd think to put nips in the outside of the X-men suits.

Honestly with all thr good films Schumacher made, and I know it was a lot of John Peters and the WB execs, you'd think he'd have made awesome Batman films.

Wait, Singer is gay? Man, I am terrible at this.

Honestly I think a lot just went wrong with the older Batman films. While they are enjoyable; the only reason I like Nolan's is because of contiguity.

Back