Post Your Predator / Alien Collection /_\ .'.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally tracked down the Alien Birth & Egg statues by Attakus.. Both a lot larger than I imagined, and very heavy! Incredible detail and paint application.. Here are a few quick photos of my (crowded) shelves..

ALIENSEGG1.jpg

ALIENEGG2.jpg

ALIENSCOLL2.jpg

ALIENSCOLL3.jpg

alienscoll1.jpg

Nice collections guys! Here some pics of my favorite masterpiece in my collection, the Scott Marshall closed mouth P1 bust with custom glass eyes. Cheers!

2cp2byw.jpg

f4mkwj.jpg

2m2x207.jpg

f3xe0h.jpg
Now THAT'S the Jungle Hunter Predator! Hopefully if/when Prime 1 Studios makes a 1/3 or 1/2 maquette, the head sculpts will be the same quality as this bust.Awesome!

9ebc935b812eb48d8e13ab65de19d7e9.jpg

de3a41c6ec69fac542377c29003f65b5.jpg

bd9f39f342b8d24b942938838d3e9bbb.jpg

8bb8a90acf1d13a234dfee1f2d9b35a1.jpg

I just got mine back from the painter. He added more dreads, touched up the teeth, and added more of a wet look. I even purchased a heart to display with it. I had a custom mold made for a name plate and I'm going to get it painted. Once I have it I will post pics.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

An employee who works for prime 1 studio's confirmed they in fact do have the license to make Alien/Predator stuff, but he said AVP, so we'll have to wait and see if that means JUST AVP stuff, or stuff from all Predator movies.[To read the quote, go to Statue Forum, click on the prime 1 studios link, click on the ALIEN thread, and you'll see it on one of the last pages.]

An employee who works for prime 1 studio's confirmed they in fact do have the license to make Alien/Predator stuff, but he said AVP, so we'll have to wait and see if that means JUST AVP stuff, or stuff from all Predator movies.[To read the quote, go to Statue Forum, click on the prime 1 studios link, click on the ALIEN thread, and you'll see it on one of the last pages.]

I'd be ok with that since I sold my Wolf LSF a couple years ago. I'd bet they kill it when they get to him. A Celtic would be cool as well.

I'd be ok with that since I sold my Wolf LSF a couple years ago. I'd bet they kill it when they get to him. A Celtic would be cool as well.

To be fair, as overjoyed as I am to have Prime 1 in the Alien and Predator game. The Wolf LSF was sculpted but ADI and was easily one of Sideshows best statues. I'd love Prime to try and better it of course, but it won't be easy. I didn't love the AVP predator designs, but I wouldn't mind a nice Celtic statue either.

To be fair, as overjoyed as I am to have Prime 1 in the Alien and Predator game. The Wolf LSF was sculpted but ADI and was easily one of Sideshows best statues. I'd love Prime to try and better it of course, but it won't be easy. I didn't love the AVP predtor designs, but I wouldn't mind a nice Celtic statue either.

Nah - (* SHUDDER *) - no morris dancers with badly designed aliens for ME :)

Nah - (* SHUDDER *) - no morris dancers with badly designed aliens for ME :)

The pose was ADI's doing I imagine as they have a 1:1 in the exact same pose. The aliens are what they were in the movie, I didn't like them either but you can't hold it against that specific statue. Again though, as good as the Sideshow Wolf LSF is (leg netting aside) I genuinely hope Prime 1 can beat it. If anybody can, it's probably them. Although I'd rather see a P1, P2 and Big chap first.

The pose was ADI's doing I imagine as they have a 1:1 in the exact same pose. The aliens are what they were in the movie, I didn't like them either but you can't hold it against that specific statue. Again though, as good as the Sideshow Wolf LSF is (leg netting aside) I genuinely hope Prime 1 can beat it. If anybody can, it's probably them. Although I'd rather see a P1, P2 and Big chap first.

I don't care WHO's "doing" the pose was - still think of a morris-dancer every time I see it.

And if I don't like a design (the aliens) I'm hardly going to like a statue with that design in it :wink1:

To be fair, as overjoyed as I am to have Prime 1 in the Alien and Predator game. The Wolf LSF was sculpted but ADI and was easily one of Sideshows best statues. I'd love Prime to try and better it of course, but it won't be easy. I didn't love the AVP predator designs, but I wouldn't mind a nice Celtic statue either.

I'm fairly positive it wasn't sculpted by anyone at ADI, but ADI allowed the sculptor all their material. The mask is not accurate, and neither is the leg netting of course. You add to the fact Prime uses translucent resin and has a much higher standard of quality than SS, I know it will be better as long as they get a decent pose on him. The leather bits won't be so cheap either. Of course a P1 or P2 would be great, but I'm not paying $3k+ to reaquire that Wolf LSF, so I'm pumped about this.

I'm fairly positive it wasn't sculpted by anyone at ADI, but ADI allowed the sculptor all their material. The mask is not accurate, and neither is the leg netting of course. You add to the fact Prime uses translucent resin and has a much higher standard of quality than SS, I know it will be better as long as they get a decent pose on him. The leather bits won't be so cheap either. Of course a P1 or P2 would be great, but I'm not paying $3k+ to reaquire that Wolf LSF, so I'm pumped about this.

It was sculpted by ADI, although I agree with you on the mask, a weak point for sure as are some of the fused dreads. The prototype didn't have the leg netting, Sideshows chosen factories added that. I hope you're right about the rest, like I said, if anybody can better it, it's Prime 1.... Maybe ECC if they get the license down the line, it would make sense that Steve Wang would at least try to go for it at some point.

Just picked up this little cheapo addition today.

Im actually pretty impressed with it for $24. Going to add a custom base and some new paint. Should look like a million bucks when it's done. Its bigger than I expected.

It was sculpted by ADI, although I agree with you on the mask, a weak point for sure as are some of the fused dreads. The prototype didn't have the leg netting, Sideshows chosen factories added that. I hope you're right about the rest, like I said, if anybody can better it, it's Prime 1.... Maybe ECC if they get the license down the line, it would make sense that Steve Wang would at least try to go for it at some point.

people have been begging Steve to do another Predator for years, he always declines. I wonder if he'd do the Predalien in 1/3 scale though? :monkey3. I know he worked on that character quite a bit too and there's only one decent statue of it.

I think it's a cool design personally and have seen many pics from Steve working on Wolf and Predalien. I got a response from ECC a couple hours ago telling me they actually tried to get the AVP license, but were unable to :(

Back