Post Your Predator / Alien Collection /_\ .'.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wife was asking what the kids could get me for my Birthday. Hard for the man who has everything :lol

So... Getting one of these next week.

Won't look half as good as yours dmpsk8, great work.

Just sold my Warrior LSB so this will fill the gap.

Edit: Didn’t even look how big it is :slap

Haha, it's a good cheap addition.

My starting collection. Will expand...when I get a bigger space, will expand. :)
5b5413dcca56d224826d1c517bbeb916.jpg
de42054456a4cf5edfc0b5beaa087047.jpg
bd0ce0467ac5c3d3aef5faf8285e6be6.jpg

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

Sleak collection. I like it.
All that's missing is the Sideshow Alien Diorama to complete the look. :hi5:

Sleak collection. I like it.
All that's missing is the Sideshow Alien Diorama to complete the look. :hi5:
Thank you!

I'm on the prowl for it; always got an eye out for it. But it's fairly expensive and proportionately rare to come by. I snagged the Aliens piece from a guy strapped for cash so I got it for 200$ Canadian.

My gemstone would be the large Big Chap macquette from SS, if I could ever find that for a halfway decent price for my income bracket. [emoji14]

b5ddc3328cdf354e0f62aa0abe4b2213.jpg
Remember the Sideshow/Narin Pred " Badblood" ... looks like the Wolf Predator bust...any massive Pred fans.. could this also be as Wolf as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well, after a lot hunting and restoration work, I have a little something to share...

And yes, before someone asks, the "d" is missing on purpose. It was spelled Weylan in the original film.

well, after a lot hunting and restoration work, I have a little something to share...

And yes, before someone asks, the "d" is missing on purpose. It was spelled Weylan in the original film.

Ummm.....story please.....what (in agonizing detail) are my eyes drinking in....original?!

Ummm.....story please.....what (in agonizing detail) are my eyes drinking in....original?!

This is an incredibly accurate replica suit. The original suit, owned by propstore, actually uses some of the same parts to fill in their missing pieces. Most of the armor is based off the original molds, and the fabrics used are 100% accurate.

Only a handful were made, and I was lucky enough to snag one and refinish it.

This is an incredibly accurate replica suit. The original suit, owned by propstore, actually uses some of the same parts to fill in their missing pieces. Most of the armor is based off the original molds, and the fabrics used are 100% accurate.

Only a handful were made, and I was lucky enough to snag one and refinish it.
Wow....how much did that set you back?

I've only ever seen bits and pieces like a helmet in a collection. That's "magnificent".

I'm in awe of some of these collections...some very cool items here!

I've collected stuff for years...here's what my collection used to look like:

IMG_2278.JPG
IMG_1842.JPG
IMG_0729.JPG
predator_stunt_bio_mask_by_jason_nelson.jpg

This is what it looks like currently:

IMG_6367.JPG
IMG_6644.JPG
IMG_6646.JPG
IMG_6648.JPG
IMG_6643.JPG

And here's a Predator bio that I designed and sculpted: