Post Your Predator / Alien Collection /_\ .'.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice work!

Who was the source for sculpt / dreds?

thanks, dreads off casey McCabe, bust wife bought off ebay, it was very rough and needed a lot of cleaning up, sent 2 left sided jaws so had to remove teeth and remodel, added some more teeth and a tongue, beads were cheap off ebay and painted in bronze, old gold, gold and silver, also got the rear dread comb off casey as well

Man, these pics have me excited for the eventual 1:1 Jungle Hunter bust by CoolProps. Also being much more thoughtful about my purchases too, since I abandoned the plastic. 1xPAX, 1x Besta TV unit, that'll be me. May as well fill them with big ****!😁

1489113086490.jpg1489280019404.jpgFB_IMG_1487109039949.jpg

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk

Nice collections guys! Here some pics of my favorite masterpiece in my collection, the Scott Marshall closed mouth P1 bust with custom glass eyes. Cheers!

2cp2byw.jpg

f4mkwj.jpg

2m2x207.jpg

f3xe0h.jpg

Nice collections guys! Here some pics of my favorite masterpiece in my collection, the Scott Marshall closed mouth P1 bust with custom glass eyes. Cheers!

2cp2byw.jpg

f4mkwj.jpg

2m2x207.jpg

f3xe0h.jpg

Perfect - absolute perfection . . . wow :clap :yess:

Thanks for sharing those pics - NEVER seen a closed-mouth P1 that good before.

That's a cracker!

Perfect - absolute perfection . . . wow :clap :yess:

Thanks for sharing those pics - NEVER seen a closed-mouth P1 that good before.

thanks guys ;)

do you know if they still sell them? I bought some of those a long time ago and used them on a bust that I don't have anymore lol

I really don't know. I thing it might be 5 years ago or something and i don't know the seller anymore. Too bad i can't help man.

Back