Post Your Predator / Alien Collection /_\ .'.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
e01b78fb31a94bdf6cdd287009a6d8ca.jpg
bc68f21da80015d6a5054051289679be.jpg

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

my predator LSB collection, elder and masked pre ordered, thanks
02311.jpg

DROM fits right in there. Kind of shocked to see you got rid of so many pieces, did you just get tired of them?

Lol, that's DROM's temporary home as on Friday the Wolf LSF is going there ;) if there's enough room I'll have them both on there.

No didn't get bored, just wanted to fund getting the Predalien 1:1 bust and moving away from collecting weaponry and wanting to concentrate on the grails I want ;)
Sideshow Predator Exclusive maquette is next ;)

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

WIP. I just put my Pax together and slowly pulling pices out. The LED light strip makes the picture much brighter than it really is.

When you guys hang your bio helmets on the wall,what hardware do you use? Looking to do that in my basement but want to know what you use to hold that weight .

Two strong screws into plugs in the wall, that is all. Just a case of lining them up carefully.

Not a huge fan of the bio masks, but they sure look awesome on the wall....Nice Collection Rogue!

they do look better on the wall, but they take up a ton of room that way. I miss my old P1's, and I'm glad a lot of the SS ones came out bad, saved me $

Instead of buying the latest sideshow legendary big chap bust, I'm extremely happy that I spent the money on the other two 'legendary' big chap busts.
Well worth money and no need to suffer any misrable thing from Sideshow nowadays.
DSC06807-a_zps72c6274a.jpg
DSC06808-a_zpscc531093.jpg
DSC06816_a_zps97a696f9.jpg
DSC06814_a_zps9bf28bfe.jpg

Back