Post Your Predator / Alien Collection /_\ .'.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks rogue, you got a great collection too and I'm glad you started this thread, I love seeing other peoples alien/pred collections.

Thanks centurion, and mr thrifty I removed the beads and skull from my elder bio because I just don't really like the idea of stuff attached to a bio, I like it better as one solid piece of armor. That being said there are times where I wish I would have left it as it was because I understand that like the cape on the elder it was meant to be a ceremonial bio helmet and probably not often used in battle or hunts. I do like this bio both ways tho and if sideshow ever makes the final ancient bio, then I may return the elder to the screen accurate look.

Just came across this on Facebook. It it gets made i'll be all over it. Probably best pred ive seen

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 447
I don't want to be a party pooper guys...
But there is 'something' not right with it and I just can't label what at the moment...
Something looks 'off'...
I will study the piece when I have time!

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

It's the best Diorama base ever but not very practical with the arm, leg, egg and blood extending beyond the base.
Love the details like the Facehugger in hand.

Yeah the Facehugger is a great touch! If Sideshow ever do a ¼ Scar they should probably steel that idea… :lol

It's the best Diorama base ever but not very practical with the arm, leg, egg and blood extending beyond the base.
Love the details like the Facehugger in hand.

As somebody who builds aircraft kits with tiny/delicate aerials and pitot tubes etc sticking out in all directions, this one is almost practical ;) I'd love to have a go at painting one, can't find much out about it though. Also, I'm not sure if all of that is sculpt or if some bits are cg? It's hard to tell as it has had its background ripped which might distort things a bit. Tip of the spear loos edited for a start.

As somebody who builds aircraft kits with tiny/delicate aerials and pitot tubes etc sticking out in all directions, this one is almost practical ;) I'd love to have a go at painting one, can't find much out about it though. Also, I'm not sure if all of that is sculpt or if some bits are cg? It's hard to tell as it has had its background ripped which might distort things a bit. Tip of the spear loos edited for a start.
Whole thing looks like a Digital Render to me, almost certain it is.
Probably as far as it got.

Back