Post Your Predator / Alien Collection /_\ .'.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 1:1 is so much bigger than people who don't collect 1:1 stuff may realise, but it is awesome. I love the little LSB, easy to display and looks great.

The 1:1 is so much bigger than people who don't collect 1:1 stuff may realise, but it is awesome. I love the little LSB, easy to display and looks great.

It's a huge piece! So impressive! By far the best paint and sculpt I have seen to date... Period!
The LSB was a great piece, but does not compare to the life size version by SWS. It honestly looks like you've taken the Predator out of the movie! Amazing! Will post some pics soon ;)
Will look amazing with the up and coming P2 Bust from Cool Props!

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

The Beserker is massive and way bigger than the p1. When i got my pred alien, the guy had the berserker next to it and it towered over the pred alien altho the pred is much longer.

Congrats RP on the p1, its a stunner for sure :)

I really like the Berserker and infact, Cdirect have it back in stock but its alot of monies.

The Beserker is massive and way bigger than the p1. When i got my pred alien, the guy had the berserker next to it and it towered over the pred alien altho the pred is much longer.

Congrats RP on the p1, its a stunner for sure :)

I really like the Berserker and infact, Cdirect have it back in stock but its alot of monies.

Thanks bro! Chuffed to bits! I've also landed the Wolf 1:1 Bust from Sideshow!

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

No way :thud: what a couple of awesome busts to add in one hit.

Iv actually gone off you now and am quite jealoue !! :mad:

Haha bro! You have plenty of pieces I could go off you for! Lmao!
I'm in a dilemma to be honest.
I can't afford all three, only two...
I can get the
Predator Cinemaquette
Predator Maquette
Wolf Predator Bust...

I'm really liking the P1 maquette and it's made by Stan Winston and to some is a no brainier, but the Predator Cinemaquette just... Just owns it!!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454090265.049409.jpg

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

CM wins only in size, I'd go with the EX maquette every time personally. But any of those would be pretty cool to own I suppose.

How strange that they would get this back in stock at this stage? I quite like it also, but it is way too big.

Yea I was well shocked it came back in. I do love it and nearly brought him a few times but for less than half of they're price . Thats why I couldnt bring myself to buy it.
And yea, this really is a biggen lol

Haha bro! You have plenty of pieces I could go off you for! Lmao!
I'm in a dilemma to be honest.
I can't afford all three, only two...
I can get the
Predator Cinemaquette
Predator Maquette
Wolf Predator Bust...

I'm really liking the P1 maquette and it's made by Stan Winston and to some is a no brainier, but the Predator Cinemaquette just... Just owns it!!!
View attachment 241323

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

What a lovely headache lol. CM for me all the way . I do like that wolf bust but the new one coming out looks better .

After seeing these in person... I have to say... The Predator Cinemaquette is BEYOND what I expected!
It's a truly Magnificent work of art! The 'balloon' head isn't actual 'balloon' like at all... It's about right I'd say! Plus the gauntlet is beautiful! The light up feature is class!
The size is... Well... IMPRESSIVE to say the least!
The only gripe I have with this piece is the spine he has around his body, but other than that... SPOT ON! Bravo Steve Wang!
So going for the Cinemaquette and Wolf Bust. The SWS Predator is very very cool, but I've never liked the pose. The main attraction was the fact that Stan the Man had overseen this piece! The detail is great... And the sculpt is epic! The paint is very cool, same as Wolf LSF I'd say.
The Plasma cannon is the wrong size. Looks odd on his shoulders to be fair.
But the pose I have to say is just... Awkward :/
So totally get why some people favour the maquette and others favour the CM... But it's the CM for me all the way!
I now have the 1:1 Predator Bust that Stan worked on so happy I have a piece of his legacy ;)

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

I think the rubber dreads are more realistic than sculpted. Like both ways to be honest.
I love the Berserker bust. That's on my get list.
For me it's
1. Predator 1:1 Bust
2. Predator CM
3. SWS Predator Maquette

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

The mask is here! The paint app is amazing, the color variation is so rich, it looks like it's made out of copper.
I'm getting ready for the p2 bust, next weekend, coolprops please bring it!
DSC00597_a_zpskp7hczh6.jpg
DSC00589_a_zpsobfonmuo.jpg
DSC00593_a_zpsu6tch43g.jpg
DSC00595_a_zpspzwycgah.jpg
DSC00596_a_zps6mi7r26v.jpg

I'm having a chance to get one HCG life size alien bust(the one comes with the shoulder) at pretty much retail price, I'm now not sure what to do.
If any of you guys happen to have one in hand, could you please share your thought, I know people were criticizing about the lips, how bad it is wehn you look at in person?

Back