Post your kids!!....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it seems like times always flying bye.

It would seem that it would be more evident since children change in appearance so often. They wear the passage of time and display it without apology if you know what I mean.

Adults don't seem to change much in appearance once they reach a certain age but children change or grow a little each month. :google

I would say that a lot of what my Dad taught me was what NOT to do by his example. :lol

Time flies by with kids. Yeah. And THATS the scary part.

i know Rory. it's crazy! we miss that little bald baby in the beginning.

i'm not too scared yet. it's the teen years that i'm most afraid of! LOL

with all respect to my parents.. i definitely do not want to raise my kid like they did with my sister. my dad was way too strict with her. it's not to say that i'll be too lenient but i'll try my best to be an open minded father. somehow i feel like that father with the horn rimmed glasses from Heroes! :D

does time pass more quickly? you better believe it! i don't have as much time to myself as i used to. i've had to adjust myself to make more time for family. it's a hard sacrifice at first but i know it'll be all worth it. right fathers? :)

Wow, she already looks older Ed. :google

Having kids must be so scary. There is a lot responsibility involved in it. Do you guys tend to raise your kids like your parents raised you or do you seek out new ways? Does time seem to pass more quickly when you have children?

That sounds great Ed. I think you sound like a cool dad and I am sure your daughter will respect you....hopefully. :lol I am just remembering my teenage years, I was a nightmare. :eek:

Hopefully time doesn't pass too quickly. At least you convinced your wife about the quality camera in time because now you will have so many great pictures to share with her later. :D

Here is a pic of mine and all the future ones I want

Just kiddding around...some nice families out there Freaks.

DSC01419.jpg

My son.

Ed,

Cute pics!

Your little girl is getting big!

I know the feeling...man, my son is not even 18 months yet and is already almost 3 feet tall!!!

l_34733777c10b2549870b6447c50a59f8.jpg

wow Jeff! your son is so big now! i still have his baby pictures fresh in my mind. they sure do grow up fast!

Certainly do, unfortunately the studio that took the photo did a series of great shots, I say unfortunately because they tried to rip us off by charging us £1000's for the shots we wanted

This particular shot was the "promotional" £25 for the first photograph they use to lure you in. They then call you back and do a fancy presentation for the other photographs, those that have more money than sense and that dont know the photographic industry well they spend their money with them.

I dont know the photographic industry that well but I know a rip off when I see it. Great photographs or not they really really annoyed me with the amount of money they were asking for the follow up photographs. The guy doing the presentation of the photos made me laugh he made a comment like "all the photographs we put in frames we secure them"

which meant they put adhesive tape on the back of the frame to hold the back plate in

F&^%IN expensive tape is all I can say

It just came across as a total scam

Luckily we got one decent photograph from them but that was only 5 x 7 shot. So I scanned it and blew it up

Certainly do, unfortunately the studio that took the photo did a series of great shots, I say unfortunately because they tried to rip us off by charging us £1000's for the shots we wanted

This particular shot was the "promotional" £25 for the first photograph they use to lure you in. They then call you back and do a fancy presentation for the other photographs, those that have more money than sense and that dont know the photographic industry well they spend their money with them.

I dont know the photographic industry that well but I know a rip off when I see it. Great photographs or not they really really annoyed me with the amount of money they were asking for the follow up photographs. The guy doing the presentation of the photos made me laugh he made a comment like "all the photographs we put in frames we secure them"

which meant they put adhesive tape on the back of the frame to hold the back plate in

F&^%IN expensive tape is all I can say

It just came across as a total scam

Luckily we got one decent photograph from them but that was only 5 x 7 shot. So I scanned it and blew it up

Hmm sorry to hear that, man. That does sound like a rip-off to me!

Fortunately you have at least one great picture! And, of course, you can always look at your son in real life, nothing beats that :D

i'm about to pick up our one year old from her first day at daycare soon. not sure why but i'm getting butterflies in my stomach. i'm excited to pick up my little baby! :D

Ok. Here's something my middle child has been working on. He's self taught-just me and him. he's wrestling right now and just one his first with a pin.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/4px9jLa9Cq4&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/4px9jLa9Cq4&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Back