Post your kids!!....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's some more of my kids. First one last week, with the big snowstorm we got. The other two of the kids on the back-hoe we had to rent when we had all the well and water pump problems last fall.

2007holidy110.jpg

Fall2007009.jpg

Fall2007007.jpg

ok..i posted this before but not in this thread..this is my one and only.

she looks so much like me when i was her age its spooky!

and for all those who hate kids:emperorget a life!

Here's a pic of my first child, due at the end of June:

BabySkelly.jpg

We just found out it's a girl!!!

We think she looks like Skeletor in that pic but everyone tells us she looks like Predator. Either way, it's awesome... :)

Just had the younger one's pics taken for his 2nd bday back in the december. Here is one with his older brother...

s41224cb113200_24_3.jpg

From last Halloween my son the jedi and his padawan Tigger...

Halloween005.jpg

Here's a pic of my first child, due at the end of June:

BabySkelly.jpg

We just found out it's a girl!!!

We think she looks like Skeletor in that pic but everyone tells us she looks like Predator. Either way, it's awesome... :)

Looks more like an alien to me :monkey1

But seriously, congrats ;)

hers my a 5 month old Areyn on Christamas day

Aeryninthepartyspirit.jpg

and her big brother Malakai doing gardening lol

SP_A0610.jpg

and new one on the way lol :chew 8 months to go tho...I think:lol

Last edited:
smile Kaylee! :D

IMG_2375.jpg

IMG_2378.jpg

Wow, she already looks older Ed. :google

Having kids must be so scary. There is a lot responsibility involved in it. Do you guys tend to raise your kids like your parents raised you or do you seek out new ways? Does time seem to pass more quickly when you have children?

Having kids must be so scary. There is a lot responsibility involved in it. Do you guys tend to raise your kids like your parents raised you or do you seek out new ways? Does time seem to pass more quickly when you have children?

Yes it seems like times always flying bye.

Back