Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So if you all remember my plight with my first purchase of Mace Windu's lightsaber back on page 133, it was resolved just fine and I was refunded in full.

In the mean time though I had bought another one on ebay. The guy has 100% positive feedback from 795 transactions. The auction completed on April 12th with the understanding that he would be unable to ship it until he returned from his trip on April 21st. Fine.

Fast forward to now and he still has not shipped it. I think the universe just does not want me to own this piece. I asked him about the delay and he said:

"My apologies. When I returned home, I found my wife gone. She ran off with another man. I am working on getting all of my eBay auctions out the door. I'm sorry for my lack of responses. I have been working and talking with my lawyer day in and day out. Rest assured, your item will be on its way soon. Feel free to contact me at any time. Thank you."

That got personal. :confused:

What on earth do I do here?

File a claim now while you can. When he ships it he can add the tracking info to the claim and it will all go away once you receive it. Don't wait, that's a lot of $$$. No more excuses from him. Surprised he didn't use the old death in the family bit, his wife leaving is a pretty good one though.

Don't let the claim period lapse at all, but if you feel like waiting and you have claim time give hi a chance.

4ZuXw5J.jpg

They worth every penny. This helmet will not be cleaned up, it will be made just like the production made one they own.

Pics courtesy of SW_Collector_NL and Neil Warren

Dickey Beer and Neil Warren

jsgM83g.jpg

Dickey Beer signing the plaques

xbcwM6i.jpg

61CXQ6u.jpg

Cn1eU5Q.jpg

VQ4yxrl.jpg

7Z2TKbi.jpg

B8I6HA8.jpg

Their helmets are great. The Scout is made in 2 halves just like the originals, I'm quite sure not even EFX Legend will be made that way.

Beautiful. Wish I could get me one.

Not sure if it hurts or helps to say this, but given their other limited "Signature Edition" lids, I think this should be available for a while. The Stormtrooper, Sandtrooper and TIE haven't sold out yet, and a couple of those seem like they'd be more in demand. I've got a Scout showing up soon, I'll be sure to post pics of it next to my TK and TD :)

Star saving :) It's a beautiful helmet

Hehe, so much I'm already saving up to, hehe! :)

Not sure if it hurts or helps to say this, but given their other limited "Signature Edition" lids, I think this should be available for a while. The Stormtrooper, Sandtrooper and TIE haven't sold out yet, and a couple of those seem like they'd be more in demand. I've got a Scout showing up soon, I'll be sure to post pics of it next to my TK and TD :)

Looking forward to that!

Dunno not a lot of other places you can get a scout trooper, tons of places for sandies and tie lids ;p I was planning to get one with my next paycheck but I have to push it back.

I had to laugh at this part of the item description: "The release date for the helmets will be May the 4th 2015. The date is set realistically and will be achieved." Seriously, why do people bother with Efx if other companies are producing products that from what I am reading here are equal to or superior to what Efx may eventually produce. And while I am at it, ABS or PVC (for the newbs like me)

I had to laugh at this part of the item description: "The release date for the helmets will be May the 4th 2015. The date is set realistically and will be achieved." Seriously, why do people bother with Efx if other companies are producing products that from what I am reading here are equal to or superior to what Efx may eventually produce. And while I am at it, ABS or PVC (for the newbs like me)

Some people like licensed items. I for one do myself. And I can wait as long as it takes, have other lines and companies I collect too.

Back