Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My lifesize Emperor Palpatine bust, sculpted by Cyberman, painted by Daniel Martinez Muñoz, cloak and clasp by Elm-Studios

o6mtxd.jpg

i3te12.jpg

25qd6o2.jpg

sem642.jpg

Thanks jkno :hi5:

Yeah I know about the base but I'm thinking about selling this piece, it's very impressive but I can use the dough for another collectible I'm interested in.

Why selling this? :( It's a fantastic piece, so much better than Sideshow's grinning version, I remember you being so excited when you received it and then sent to be painted and so on.

Yeah I know, I'm crazy for selling this amazing bust but I have a few other priorities, one of them is a professionally built studio scale X-Wing replica so sacrifices must be made

Hi sorry if this question has been asked before I'm looking to either buy or build an E11 blaster stand does anyone have any suggestions for the best options or way to go about this?

Hi, i was looking for a stand to replace my Master Replicas stand as it was too big to fit my new Besta display, in the end i cut a piece off the base to make it fit.
Members here & over at rebelscum were very helpful suggesting alternative stands from doopys on eBay & another by shepperton design im sure there is others...check them out see what you think.
IMG_11436.JPG

Thanks I will take a look......I'm sure shepperton ask for a serial number to match there stands from what I've read?

Thanks I will take a look......I'm sure shepperton ask for a serial number to match there stands from what I've read?

Hmm, unless they don't stick firmly to it, it would seem so. Try and contact them anyways, maybe?

A laser cut, polished acrylic stand for your prized Original Stormtrooper E11 blaster. The stand displays the serial number of your blaster; please be sure to email us your serial number when placing your order.

E11 Blaster Display Stand

If you have an account on rebelscum, I can tell you who to contact for a custom acrylic base. I just got one made for my Aliens pulse rifle, its great.
PM me if you need the info.

Even if they do respond it'll take forever for them to release it :( I'll quite happily stay away from actually preordering anything from them and just buy it once it releases....

Just bought an MR Mace Windu Saber on rebelscum and it showed up without the original case and plaque stands but with horrid looking replacements. I'm so annoyed right now. The lightsaber doesn't even sit straight on the base. It's at an angle. And the plaque doesn't even fit between the two holders. I am furious that I gave the guy $600 and waited a week only to get this. Been trying to get a hold of him for an explanation and a refund. Not to mention there's another one of these on ebay right now I won't be able to bid on because I'm going to have to wait for this a** hat to give me my money back to afford it.

What I should have gotten:
mr-mace-le-5.jpg

What I got:
image.jpeg

:mad:I'm fuming right now.

Last edited:
Back