Post the Classics that started it all! Universal Monsters Collections Thread!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gk- amazing busts you have there. Such masterful pieces.

ApemanRyan-are you going to display your Dracula?

Here's an awesome Karloff Frankie I have.

And Glenn Strange as the monster.
Larry

Amazing busts man! Wow!!! :clap
Gk- amazing busts you have there. Such masterful pieces.

ApemanRyan-are you going to display your Dracula?
Yes he is displayed in my detolf. I actually have my first ever blog review coming later today. Took some photos so stay tune for that! :)

Here's some pics of Dracula from the review I just posted enjoy!

Ryan

25ths3m.jpg

359ibnn.jpg

2eyzyuh.jpg

2gujd7d.jpg

10ggp09.jpg

Larry's Frankenstein's monster is just about the finest example of Karloff at that scale. An incredible amount of detail was poured into that sculpt and finish.

I'm a huge fan of the Universal classics, here is what I have left in my collection:

Larry's Frankenstein's monster is just about the finest example of Karloff at that scale. An incredible amount of detail was poured into that sculpt and finish.

I'm a huge fan of the Universal classics, here is what I have left in my collection:

That Creature looks pretty sweet. I wish they had done the Monster and Bride of Frank in that line. Really great collection. :clap

The heads are a bit oversized on the Sideshow 1/6 monsters; they don't always look right next to, say, Hot Toys figures on the shelf. I have Nosferatu on my "monsters" shelf next to Sweeney Todd, Mime Joker, and my Anne Hathaway as Vamp Slayer kitbash. Nosferatu looks just about right with an oversized head. But I won't be going back and tracking down the rest.

I'd like another company to grab the Universal Monsters license as well as the license for contemporary monsters so that I could have a mixed collection all in scale with each other. Michael Myers, Sam from Trick R Treat, and Samara from the Ring would look great next to the Phantom of the Opera, the Mummy and Dracula.

I'd like another company to grab the Universal Monsters license as well as the license for contemporary monsters so that I could have a mixed collection all in scale with each other. Michael Myers, Sam from Trick R Treat, and Samara from the Ring would look great next to the Phantom of the Opera, the Mummy and Dracula.
I'd like all of those too.
All my favorite horror movie villains/creatures in the same scale would be awesome.

I'd like all of those too.
All my favorite horror movie villains/creatures in the same scale would be awesome.

Yeah, I've always been sort of obsessed with having different figure lines be in scale with each other, probably because I grew up with Megos. There was nothing like having Monsters, superheroes, Trek, and Planet of the Apes characters all lined up together.

Awesome Monster Collection man! Thanks for posting!
Really dig those dios! Very sorry I missed out on them originally. Would really like to pick up a Frankenstein vs Wolfman one day. Here's a couple snaps of my Bride by herself. Let's keep these beautiful photos coming guys. Such awesome timeless pieces! :clap

Beautiful photos! Such an awesome piece.

Back