Possible Marvel PF's in 2014??!!??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updated List:

Comic PFs
- new Hulks (likely Grey, Green and Red)
- new Dr. Doom
- new Emma Frost
- Jean Grey
- ? (Guaranteed to be either Daredevil, Doctor Octopus, Green Goblin, Mysterio or Ghost Rider)

Movie PFs/Maquettes
- Iron Man Mk 42
- Winter Soldier
- Amazing Spider-Man 2
- Star Lord

That's 9 confirmed PFs (more counting the Hulk variations), I doubt we'll get POs for them all this year, that'd be a lot. Hopefully we'll at least see full pics of them all.

I want this as a pf
GhostRider_vol_2_issue_1.jpg

I wouldn't count on GR with his bike. In 1/4 scale...that thing would cost around $150 just to ship. Plus....no its not on the list.

Probably not, but when someone on the other forum said to SSAlex that they would spend money on Daredevil, Doctor Octopus, Green Goblin, Mysterio or Ghost Rider and to pass those suggestions, SSAlex said one of them should be taking that money this year.

Probably not, but when someone on the other forum said to SSAlex that they would spend money on Daredevil, Doctor Octopus, Green Goblin, Mysterio or Ghost Rider and to pass those suggestions, SSAlex said one of them should be taking that money this year.

The logical one from that list has to be Daredevil...has to be, right?

I'm looking forward to Jean Grey, another Emma since the J. Scott version didn't really interest me and hopefully a Nightcrawler. Also Bmutha thanks for asking SSAlex about the Daredevil, I'd totally be down for buying a PF version provided that they don't make a movie version.

The logical one from that list has to be Daredevil...has to be, right?

Ha I'm with you on this one. Let's just hope SS see's the logic :lol

Dare Devils way over due as a Premium Format, especially now characters like Captain America & Punisher etc are getting revisited.

Updated List:

Comic PFs
- new Dr. Doom
- new Emma Frost
- Jean Grey
- ? (Guaranteed to be either Daredevil, Doctor Octopus, Green Goblin, Mysterio or Ghost Rider)

Movie PFs/Maquettes
- Iron Man Mk 42
- Winter Soldier
- Amazing Spider-Man 2
- Star Lord

That's 9 confirmed PFs (more counting the Hulk variations), I doubt we'll get POs for them all this year, that'd be a lot. Hopefully we'll at least see full pics of them all.

Where'd you find out this news?

Keep in mind though......that some of those projects have been scrapped or put off. Then there are other projects that have been in the works for a while now. These are the ones I think SS is trying to push out now.

Anyone got a link on the new hulk?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Updated List:

Comic PFs
- new Dr. Doom
- new Emma Frost
- Jean Grey

Movie PFs/Maquettes
- Iron Man Mk 42
- Winter Soldier
- Amazing Spider-Man 2
- Star Lord

Where'd you find out this news?

Just piecing together the various tidbits that are floating around.

Most of the stuff has been teased on Sideshow's site.

The Daredevil thing is new, and is still somewhat speculation.

What Bmutha said. It's just piecing together info put out by SS. SS put out a teaser pic for the Hulks and 2 leaked photos. They teased Doom with a pic on Social Media. SSAlex confirmed they are both PFs. Emma and Jean were first teased in Sneak Peek video intros, Jean also has an article. Emma was confirmed in Ask Sideshow. IM MK 42 has a WIP pic on the SS Blog. Star Lord and WS have announcements on the blog, Igo confirmed the ASM2 PF.

I just pay attention that's all.

Keep in mind though......that some of those projects have been scrapped or put off. Then there are other projects that have been in the works for a while now. These are the ones I think SS is trying to push out now.

Nothing I listed has been confirmed to be scrapped. I only listed stuff that the last info given indicated the project was still ongoing. But as for delays, like I said before we might not see all of these this year, and even if we do we won't get POs for all of them.

Well, I tried to post a pic of a moon knight. Could not get it to link. Platt moonknight would be a great one! Cover to #1. Pure awesome!

Back