Possible Marvel PF's in 2014??!!??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daredevil would be my #1 choice, followed closely behind by a Ghost Rider on Bike (and not on a throne like the 1:5 comiquette). Not much interest in the Spider-man villains.

Daredevil seems to be the popular choice...hopefully SS is paying attention!

He's easily my second favorite Marvel character...love the Frank Mille run, love the Bendis & Brubaker runs, just getting into the current Waid run...and he'd look great with the new Punisher!

Last edited:
Modern Thor, Mr Fantastic, Comic Loki, Daredevil, Rider, Magneto, Juggernaut, Human Torch, Sue Richards.

These are some big names that SSC hasnt touched yet. I'm really surprised the Fantastic Four only have Thing.

All the movie stuff makes people not realize that comic book Iron Man only has 2 Comiquettes, the Classic and Modern, and the Modern is definitely smaller than the 1/4 it's supposed to be. Comic Iron Man could use a true PF, preferably Extremis over any other armor. It's all the movie stuff that needs to chill out...although obviously it's not with a new Maquette on the way.

Just by what SS has teased the possible 2014 PFs we know of so far are:
Comic PFs
- new Hulk
- new Dr. Doom
- new Emma Frost
- Jean Grey

Movie PFs/Maquettes
- Iron Man Mk 42
- Amazing Spider-Man 2
- Star Lord

These have all been announced one way or another but who knows what will actually get a PO this year.

If any of these get the Red Skull, Jean and Emma treatment, we'll see a few surprises and POs for announced product for SDCC before we get what were actually told about (never understood why it works like that).

I wouldnt mind a few Ultimate PF's either. I was kind of hoping since the Andy and Pablo Hulk has two heads for every version except Grey they might surprise us with a Hitch grey Ulti Hulk. I'd almost have to get that.

Quick update guys...after SSAlex's first reply, I posted this:

Originally Posted by Bmutha View Post
Can I bill you for a new pair of underwear...because I just crapped myself.

Also...we're talking comic based designs here, right (specifically referring to Green Goblin)?

And her response:

Yes...please send your bill to..

Nice Gal
1234 Fake Street
Nowhere in particular, USA ;-)

Kidding aside...very glad you're excited.

And yes....we're talking comic based. :)

So, not only did she give me her address :yess:, she confirmed the mystery character to be comic based.

I'm pretty sure she has previously claimed no knowledge of a Ghost Rider, so I think it's safe to scratch that one. I'm thinking Daredevil...has to be...don't disappoint me Sideshow!!

Modern Thor, Mr Fantastic, Comic Loki, Daredevil, Rider, Magneto, Juggernaut, Human Torch, Sue Richards.

These are some big names that SSC hasnt touched yet. I'm really surprised the Fantastic Four only have Thing.

Fantastic Four would actually be my #1 choice but they'd have to be done right--phasing Sue Storm with a clear variant, light up transluscent Torch but the more modern take where you can see Johnny Storm under the flames as opposed to semi-naked bald man, Stretchy Reed. So they'd need to be fully sculpted. A bigger and meaner Ben Grimm would also be great but could live without.

However I doubt these are on Sideshow's radar screen. Maybe Gentle Giant will do them since they are getting into 1:4.

If not FF then DD.

FF seem to be long forgotten somehow by SS. I think DD would make a lot of collectors real happy

been waiting for a long time for a 1/4 scale Daredevil

sold the previous 1/5 scale Daredevil comiquette because it was just too small

I want a Crossbones PF.

captain-america-364.jpg

Back