Possible Marvel PF's in 2014??!!??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bmutha

Super Freak
Reaction score
From the ask Sideshow section at the other forum.

Originally Posted by Bmutha View Post
I'm not going to ask whether these characters are in development, I'm just going to offer hints for taking my money that you can kindly pass on to the development crew:

1. Daredevil PF
2. Spidey villains in PF (Doc Ock, a Green Goblin revisit, Mysterio)
3. Ghost Rider PF

I'll basically just hand over my wallet for any of those.

And the response from SSAlex:

Well...one of those many characters listed above could be taking some of your money within 2014.

Better not be a lame movie version Green Goblin...other than that, I'd love any of those on the list. Thoughts?

Jean Grey PF and he Hulk PF would be a pretty good bet.... But, Think it may be the movie Goblin m8 if we get a Goblin. However, we got the Ounisher this year so maybe the Devil is close behind.

Jean Grey PF and he Hulk PF would be a pretty good bet.... But, Think it may be the movie Goblin m8 if we get a Goblin. However, we got the Ounisher this year so maybe the Devil is close behind.

Well, I gave her a pretty short list, and she said one of "those" could be coming in 2014...so...I'm hoping for Daredevil!

Been looking for a Ghost Rider. Gentle Giants is on my list unless anything else comes out that I like more.

Daredevil too please (Dont be the Affleck version though) LOL

I'm pretty convinced that it will be something related to Spider-Man. Due to the movies coming out at the moment. Daredevil would be my personal favorite. But I don't see that happening, but if it does, don't worry, it won't by Affleck. :)

I think Daredevil is a certainty for this year

We need a Doctor Octopus PF, much rather see Doc Ock before any more Hulks or Iron Mans.

I'm pretty convinced that it will be something related to Spider-Man. Due to the movies coming out at the moment. Daredevil would be my personal favorite. But I don't see that happening, but if it does, don't worry, it won't by Affleck. :)

Hope so hahaha

Magneto PF, Thanos PF, another Green Goblin PF (comic styled, no movie versions for me), and release that new Dr. Doom PF already. I'm ready for some baddies. For me, my must have villains of the Marvel U are Magneto, Green Goblin, Red Skull, Apocalypse, Dr. Doom, & Thanos. 3 of these are pretty much in the bag for me already. The new Red Skull looks great and Apocalypse is fantastic as well. The new Doom PF has been sneaked and I'm hoping he looks great. That leaves just Thanos, Magneto, and a new Green Goblin PFs for me. Hoping to see any of those last 3 villains released in the near future.

Back