Possible Marvel PF's in 2014??!!??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Modern Thor, Mr Fantastic, Comic Loki, Daredevil, Rider, Magneto, Juggernaut, Human Torch, Sue Richards.

These are some big names that SSC hasnt touched yet. I'm really surprised the Fantastic Four only have Thing.

There have been 2 Ghost rider maquettes and a comiquette

I would love to have a new Ghost Rider PF! :lecture :pray:

1343141-91_shadowland_5.jpg

Why can't we get a 1/4 scale Magneto, Juggernaut, or Thanos? Come on SS. I kick myself I didn't order that MadXCollector 1/4 scale Magneto. It came out amazing.

As much as I love Daredevil, I can't believe there isn't a Magneto PF. And its funny cause it seems that Daredevil is the top choice by like overwhelming numbers. He's in my top 5. . . . but MAGNETO NEEEEEEEEDS IT desperately. There's so much that can be done with the mixed media on it with the cape, a metal helmet, the paint, the sculpt, the pose, the base, the no helmet head.

And that Moon Knight in that exact pose would be killer.

I'd be happy to see Ghost Rider or any of the Spidey villains listed as a PF. If it's Dr. Ock, I hope they go with the white suit version. I always have thought that's his best look.

I hope Daredevil comes out this year, but I could see them waiting to release him to coincide with the Netflix series.

If they make anything from ASM2 that isn't Spidey -- what a waste. :monkey4

I think Jean Grey and White Queen are coming this year.

Ghost Rider would be awesome but easily my most wanted PF would be Dare Devil. Dare Devil & the the Pred 1 are by far my most desired characters I want in my collection

Seem DD is the popular choice here. SS please take note :)

I hope Daredevil comes out this year, but I could see them waiting to release him to coincide with the Netflix series.

If they make anything from ASM2 that isn't Spidey -- what a waste. :monkey4

I think Jean Grey and White Queen are coming this year.

Yeah, they could wait, but they could also take advantage of the casting hype that is sure to be coming up. I just want a freaking Daredevil...no more delays SS!

Daredevil IS coming out...although I can't officially confirm it with proof, but it is (its like the first rule of Fight Club). The only thing I wonder is if they will do the yellow suit as a secondary PF like they did Deadpool.

Daredevil IS coming out...although I can't officially confirm it with proof, but it is (its like the first rule of Fight Club). The only thing I wonder is if they will do the yellow suit as a secondary PF like they did Deadpool.

Have you seen it, bro? I know you had some inside info on the Punisher a while back...

Back