Positioning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dendory

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I came across this image over on Reddit..

Anyone position their figures in a specific way, like to tell a story or to reenact a battle, rather than just in a straight line?

3xXmkvT.jpg

I once had Obi Wan & Luke with their hands up in the land speeder with C3PO & R2 getting frisked right next to them by sandtroopers (with their hands / legs up) as a sort of DUI checkpoint. Surrounded by more sandtroopers.

I wanted to get the HT '66 Batman, Robin and Batmobile. Hood up with Bats underneath the car and Robin sitting in the driver's seat waiting to crank it over. I gave that dream up though.

After a while I was more entertained putting figures in compromising or everyday situations.

Poseable 12" / sixth scale figures and smaller action figures only, statues not really.

My posing is usually representative of a certain look that is recognisable for the character. Sometimes it's just what looks good. I don't usually do large scale scene recreations or anything. The closest I've come is my Joker 2.0 which I display in the interrogation room, and my Planet of the Apes figures.

I just placed Buffy on the throne between Spike and Angel. The overall look is great and they do look like her "guardian angels" / knights as she loks like the queen of the undead court.

Back