POPTOYS 1/6 EX-026 Devoted Samurai (standard version/deluxe version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sucks about the paint scuff, but I love the rest of the photos! Now take some when you get the rest of the armor on! LOL

This figure is always so photogenic and I love seeing folks taking snaps of it and what they?re doing for posing, hair styling or outdoor shoots.

Thank you dude!! Yeah hes crazy photogenic its crazy. What you get for the price in materials and craftsmanship is wildly better. However they save quite a bit on probably not getting any proper licensing so lol.

ARMOR ON!
IMG_9980-Edit.jpg
IMG_9937.jpg

So PT is producing both Katsumoto and Ujio? Would be nice if they also produce the female lead, although not sure if she had any memorable outfits. Have to go back and take a look. It’s been a while since I watched this movie. I remember thinking at the time that it had a “Dances With Wolves” vibe. That movie might not be a bad license for someone to pick up.

So PT is producing both Katsumoto and Ujio? Would be nice if they also produce the female lead, although not sure if she had any memorable outfits. Have to go back and take a look. It’s been a while since I watched this movie. I remember thinking at the time that it had a “Dances With Wolves” vibe. That movie might not be a bad license for someone to pick up.

A girl like that doesn’t need an outfit! :devil

Thanks for the heads up! I missed out the first time and just picked up the reissue via KG.

No worries, but I go for the Jiu An studio version. It?s not cheap though, they said it will be released next year so I guess I?ll have enough time to save up my fund

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries, but I go for the Jiu An studio version. It?s not cheap though, they said it will be released next year so I guess I?ll have enough time to save up my fund

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that the other one that is on PO there? Less stuff with but sculpted hair?

Is that the other one that is on PO there? Less stuff with but sculpted hair?

Yes, I done a little bit of research of that studio
The released their first samurai figure not long ago and I was mind blown! From the packaging to the figure itself are just superb! The armour is made out of copper, and the packaging art is so beautiful! I had a short conversation with the direct dealer who knows viper studio and he said this figure will be even better.

Yes, I done a little bit of research of that studio
The released their first samurai figure not long ago and I was mind blown! From the packaging to the figure itself are just superb! The armour is made out of copper, and the packaging art is so beautiful! I had a short conversation with the direct dealer who knows viper studio and he said this figure will be even better.

Thanks for the info. I was trying to figure out why it was priced that high with so little. Will have to keep on eye on it. Can always sell the POP one later or keep the accessories.

I also took the risk to buy this headsculpt. With your pictures, I am a bit scared that the paintjob will not be as good as I thought. Waiting for mine to arrive to be sure and I hope it's not the case

I also took the risk to buy this headsculpt. With your pictures, I am a bit scared that the paintjob will not be as good as I thought. Waiting for mine to arrive to be sure and I hope it's not the case

I was in the same boat. I've bought it aswell, was super excited, but then saw some first shots on instagram and was a bit scared about the result. But i've just received the sculpt and you know what? It's amazing! In-hand the likeness is spot-on and the paint-job is Hot-Toys-like. It's a huge improvement to this overall beautiful figure.

Some shots:

tls-jin-pop-a.png

tls-jin-pop-b.png

tls-jin-pop-c.png

tls-jin-pop-d.png

tls-jin-pop-e.png

beautiful shots.
Jin killed the sculpt!! Its at least twice as good in hand as it is in photos.
I'm very happy with mine as well!

I went back and looked at the screen shots from the film. I didn't notice anything bits of armor that appeared to be copper like Vipers new version. It looks good but I think pop toys got just about everything right. With a new custom head its easily becoming my favorite figure to look at!!

Back