POPTOYS 1/6 EX-026 Devoted Samurai (standard version/deluxe version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm considering selling my Poptoys Deluxe Devoted Samurai figure plus Jin Toys Studios Nathan Algren head sculpt if anyone UK based is interested. Please PM me for details, thanks.

After seeing the pics for preorder on Facebook... Omg the Katsumoto looks incredible! Available in three different editions... mouth watering!!

Agreed. Just an absolutely fantastic looking figure.

116831984_2626132697625313_659494117179557976_o.jpg

116097185_2626132744291975_1759042553378696291_o.jpg

116512534_2626132890958627_1915394609604095214_o.jpg

Ok they said they are reproducing the Tom cruise figure but I can’t figure out where to order it?

edit: I’m seeing it already sold out in most places? Anybody got a tip besides eBay?

edit again: time walker had the reprint for pre order. I couldn’t really find it anywhere else.

Ghost of Tsushima has me wanting some samurai and ronin figures in my collection, and Katsumoto looks really good. It's been well over a decade since I've seen Last Samurai though, maybe I should watch it again.

Ghost of Tsushima has me wanting some samurai and ronin figures in my collection, and Katsumoto looks really good. It's been well over a decade since I've seen Last Samurai though, maybe I should watch it again.
It's good, I watched it recently to decide if I wanted to buy Nathan or not.

It's very much a product of it's time. There was a window where this movie fits in, and I could never see it coming out before or after that timeframe. I can't put my finger on what it is that makes it that way, but I think you'll get what I mean if you sit down with it.

It's good, I watched it recently to decide if I wanted to buy Nathan or not.

It's very much a product of it's time. There was a window where this movie fits in, and I could never see it coming out before or after that timeframe. I can't put my finger on what it is that makes it that way, but I think you'll get what I mean if you sit down with it.

I disagree. It’s a classic of it’s time that still stands on its own today.
A classic is a classic for a reason :wink1:

Phenomenal movie

PO a deluxe as well. Now the only question is do I want the accessory set and another one for the alt look. heh

I disagree. It?s a classic of it?s time that still stands on its own today.
A classic is a classic for a reason :wink1:

Phenomenal movie
I think what I was trying to convey didn't come across. I agree with you it's a very good and classic film. What I'm trying to say is that a movie like this just...there was a time in the early 2000s where we got stuff akin to this and Gladiator. It's a product of that window in cinematic history. I don't see the Last Samurai, Gladiator, or even older, the Last of the Mohicans being made today. And I don't mean that in a socio-political sense, there's just a certain je ne sais quoi to these that you don't see that often any longer.

Back