POPTOYS 1/6 EX-026 Devoted Samurai (standard version/deluxe version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So mine finally arrived today....wow.

Again everyone else’s photos convinced me to get this guy despite not being on my radar, but I’m a fan of the film and history, and even still having this in hand blew me away. There’s just superb quality in everything from the real metal for all the armor and weapons, even the brass corners on the box to the wooden box...actually being wood. lol

My only minor gripe....I gotta figure out how to put this guy together!! LOL How did you all do it, referenced the movie or used the stock photo of the figure for reference? Either way it’s gotta take something special to top this release this year and this might go down as the best figure in my collection honestly. Well worth the price and super happy with it.

I love it. My only issue is the hair. I wish they did sculpted hair. Maybe someone here can make a run?
41913a15da47cd9c4db6d3a1f03ab8fa.jpg
889d7e95a6b982ba7f194ef2c5f7cd0b.jpg
f1c2f8ca26438fe6ab4d5eb1c8f68d76.jpg
6d97e261cf56d783c33d3bd74e61034f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

I ordered two more heads. One has arrived, the other not yet. China is slow at the moment. I intend to use them with the clothing of Crazy Owner’s last samurai to make an Algren in American outfit and one in Kimonos.

You might have to pay eBay prices at this point. Deluxe version is sold out everywhere now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to buy the head, but on ebay it is out of stock.

Where I can buy ?

Seems like jintoy studio is making a run for custom headsculpts that will fit the poptoys one.
e17a228517294152093d34c035779369.jpg
c96fb66252236c4a1880969eb095bcec.jpg

That jintoy studio sculpt looks fantastic. I would prefer the sculpted hair to the faux hair one.
For sure. I'm going to be placing an order. He said he's looking to have them shipped out by end of next month. He said it would be 175usd. If anyone is interested. I can give you guys the details of what he sent me on how to order it.

Yeah I'm liking the look of that one a lot better. Even with a better root job, the stock sculpt still looks a bit weird and off to me from the front (not to mention way too old).

So I assume $175 is the only price, and there's no cheaper unpainted version being offered? As nice as it looks, I just can't see myself ever paying that much for just a sculpt.

This is how he said to order.

"Pay by PayPal and let me know your name, shipping address, and phone number and the order is complete.
My Paypal : [email protected]
Include PayPal note when you send the payment.
1. samurai, 2. name, 3. address, 4. phone number"

While this sculpted head sculpt is nice, it is only for someone with a deep pocket. The whole figure costs me $260. Not gonna pay $170+ for a head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, my opinion too. Those custom guys are really out of their mind...
I hear you. But this to me is worth it. I placed my order. I'll post pics once I get it. I've seen custom heads be well over $500 so $175 to me was worth it. Especially since the CultKing last samurai figure was over $1000.

Ordered the head.
It's a beautiful piece.
Thank you for the info Azim.

Ordered the head.
It's a beautiful piece.
Thank you for the info Azim.
Anytime. Always a pleasure to help a fellow collector and also an artist who is putting out good work. I think this headsculpt will take an awesome figure to be one of my top in my collection.

Back