Popcultureshock Street Fighter ‘Balrog’ 1/4 Statue – Crazy Buffalo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so not looking forward to order subzero ex...but I will because the statue is awesome.

No need to worry. SF/MK klassic are the only lines that makes the site crash. No worries on any other line no matter what it is.

Love the US robe edition. I would love to get into these but the older ones are just too expensive to go back for. Oh well...can't collect everything! This looks awesome so congrats to those getting him!

Averone,
Your collection is EPIC...That PCS Sagat is the sickest of the bunch.

Thanks guys
I keep getting more and more, guess I PCS had me from the start
More pics on my collection thread of the new stuff :peace

Love the US robe edition. I would love to get into these but the older ones are just too expensive to go back for. Oh well...can't collect everything! This looks awesome so congrats to those getting him!

i feel the same way although im starting with sagat and forward .. i feel that the older ones look a bit weird ... at least to me ...im assuming because of the art theyre based off of which is the old art but these recent ones are using new/modern sf4 art as reference and they look amazing besides with the remake of ryu and akuma how could you not want to jump on the PCS SF train ha

WTF?
You mean, your order went through, payment was accepted, and now it's being cancelled? Why?

the system/site crashed for about an hr and some could get their orders in and some couldnt as the page wouldnt load ... all the traffic brought the site down and PCS said due to the system being faulty at the time more orders were taken than the actual 175 Es that were going to be produced and so jerry offered to bump up the ES so everyone could have a fair shot and compensate for the long wait and mishap and people went crazy saying it wasnt right to bump up the ES so all who ordered 2 or more of the same statue got theirs cancelled and along with about 189 other orders that were not meant to be processed but did .. just a huge mess .. frustrating and chaotic .. so refunds were made and now it is what it is ..

So those that managed to PO before 4 pm , wont have their PO cancelled??. I was in for the robe version at 3.46 if I recall, so I guess am lucky to get one

So those that managed to PO before 4 pm , wont have their PO cancelled??. I was in for the robe version at 3.46 if I recall, so I guess am lucky to get one

ya they said 4 pm pacific time was the cutoff time.. and if you havent had an email notice of some kind saying your order is cancelled by now im sure youre clear ... it was sent to everyone already and even on paypal it should show payment refunded ..

i managed to get a crazy buff ex and i tried for the robe and i actually made the order on time with about 30 seconds to spare before cut off time (it shows the time on the paypal receipt) and it still got cancelled.. i guess they just round off lol ... sux but oh well cant be greedy

whats weird is that i check up on my spending balance and its been charged for... but maybe it still needs a few days for the refund to make it back to me idk well see in a few days what happens but im sure you got yours secure man congrats

at least i get 25 bucks off my next preorder which im going to use for sub zero!!!!

Back