Popcultureshock Street Fighter ‘Balrog’ 1/4 Statue – Crazy Buffalo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So who is next by PCS is it eHonda or Gouken ??? I am reading on the statueforum that Feb 2014 we might have Gouken

So who is next by PCS is it eHonda or Gouken ??? I am reading on the statueforum that Feb 2014 we might have Gouken

ya i think it will be gouken...there was small tease of it a while back so im sure hes next in a couple of months.... should be exciting

missed out on both the robe and ex version due to the site crashes, i was on time & refreshing page for 1 hour and getting error everytime, until when it finally worked it was sold out! Very dissapointed in this ordering system, to anyone who got 2.. will you be willing to sell me one?

You must defeat site crash to stand a chance!
nc_balrog2.png

i read that some people were having two laptops and Iphones near them and they were keep refreshing their pages to get one. I only had one laptop and I have managed to get through and got one and more over am from Europe. So distance and quantity didn't help this time, or should I say I got lucky

missed out on both the robe and ex version due to the site crashes, i was on time & refreshing page for 1 hour and getting error everytime, until when it finally worked it was sold out! Very dissapointed in this ordering system, to anyone who got 2.. will you be willing to sell me one?

This will be my first sf statue. But i'm open to trades if it can help me finish my ss xmen line! We could even switch over the po info to your name through pcs. The regular Balrog is a nice statue as well, so if i ever do get rid of my robe version, i'll be picking one of those up.

Back