Popcultureshock Street Fighter ‘Balrog’ 1/4 Statue – Crazy Buffalo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the system/site crashed for about an hr and some could get their orders in and some couldnt as the page wouldnt load ... all the traffic brought the site down and PCS said due to the system being faulty at the time more orders were taken than the actual 175 Es that were going to be produced and so jerry offered to bump up the ES so everyone could have a fair shot and compensate for the long wait and mishap and people went crazy saying it wasnt right to bump up the ES so all who ordered 2 or more of the same statue got theirs cancelled and along with about 189 other orders that were not meant to be processed but did .. just a huge mess .. frustrating and chaotic .. so refunds were made and now it is what it is ..

that was dumb on his part then

He ended up bumping both EX ES to 200 with 20 AP each. All orders with 2 EX had one refunded...I don't understand why he allows people to buy 2 EX in the first place. Cutoff was 4 PST. He ended up refunding $80K from cancelling 189 orders plus refunding the ones that bought a second EX. For a bad scenario he did a great job. Plus he is building another website. At one point there were over 800 people trying to buy an EX.

Last edited:
He ended up bumping both EX ES to 200 with 20 AP each. All orders with 2 EX had one refunded...I don't understand why he allows people to buy 2 EX in the first place. Cutoff was 4 PST. He ended up refunding $80K from cancelling 189 orders plus refunding the ones that bought a second EX. For a bad scenario he did a great job. Plus he is building another website.

That will help more than anything

I spent 2 hrs and the USA robe version was gone. what a joke. The site crashed, and the ES got bump up after the sales where done. This happens a lot at pcs.

I wonder how many people that collect this are actually good at the games.

I'll say half of them are not true collector, just want to sale it after it went crazy on the bay.

Jerry did the great job solving the problem, even the stupid website take me 1 hour to take the order but I still got all of them, really Appreciated how he did this time.

I wonder how many people that collect this are actually good at the games.

I remember one guy on FB being all 'Just got my Sagat PF he's awesome!' and I was like 'Oh you like Sagat, is he your fave character?' 'Oh I never played the games.'

4286-kill-yourself.jpg

How does that even happen? They've only been around for like 25 years, you could have played one by accident FFS.

agreed although i know a few collectors that play and some are really good and know the mechanics fairly well.... i still play religiously till this day ..thats why i get game systems for... purely fighting games for me!....

im glad i got a statue of balrog it was hard to actually secure one and glad i got lucky but to the others it does suck i mean we were all trying to do the same thing at the same time and it was luck that determined who got an order in

i had 3 windows open and i was also on an ipad trying and trying until i got one

lol, wasn't able to get the robed version due to the massive failure of the site. Good going Jerry, under produce these and get all the flippers on it.

Back