Popcultureshock - M. Bison

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bisonteaser2lr3135003.jpg

I would tan his skin a tiny bit. The one thing I really don't like are the the fabric loops (that hold the belt), I hope he gets rid of them. Maybe thin out the fabric a bit too?

other wise, a pretty good Bison statue.

Looking really good. Glad that the three hands are being considered as I always like more flexibility where available.

Hey everyone.

Glad you seem to like Bison. This was a real tough one to do as there is so much clothing and in the real world clothing hides musculature where in drawings and pixels you can cheat reality.

Spent a lot of time finding the right balance of tight and baggy on this costume. I didnt want it to look like a spandex costume but I still wanted to see the beefy musculature underneath.

What a pain this was.

Anyway...yes the statue is going to come with at least two hands but maybe three.

Im off to licensing show in vegas now to try and get some new properties to make statues from !

Looks pretty cool. I don't have any of these statues (yet?) as I would like Cammy but I'm waiting for the Thundercat's stuff to be shown/come out and I can't WAIT to get them if they are comparable to the Street Fighter line.

Hey everyone.

Glad you seem to like Bison. This was a real tough one to do as there is so much clothing and in the real world clothing hides musculature where in drawings and pixels you can cheat reality.

Spent a lot of time finding the right balance of tight and baggy on this costume. I didnt want it to look like a spandex costume but I still wanted to see the beefy musculature underneath.

What a pain this was.

Anyway...yes the statue is going to come with at least two hands but maybe three.

Im off to licensing show in vegas now to try and get some new properties to make statues from !

:yess:
Awesome...MK and Resident evil come to mind!

Looks nice enough but there's something about the face and fabric. The face looks a little like a zombie? Maybe the fabric should be a little bit more free flowing? I am still not sure about this Bison. Maybe Chung-Li would be better companion to my Ex Cammy.

Back