PopCultureShock gets Tekken licence?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who ever make the next one I'm in!. Just dont redo Heihachi.. Im happy with Triad Heihachi already..

Last edited:
It's speculation coming from the SF x Tekken crossover game. Capcom and Namco are making their own crossover games set in their respective universes, and it seems that PCS would have rights to the Tekken characters if Capcom does.

It's speculation coming from the SF x Tekken crossover game. Capcom and Namco are making their own crossover games set in their respective universes, and it seems that PCS would have rights to the Tekken characters if Capcom does.

Ahh totally gotcha now, thanks for the breakdown.

Wait a second, I don't think they can do that, Namco Bandai is licensing Capcom the characters to use in game, that doesn't mean since PCS has rights to Capcom characters they would also have rights to the Tekken characters, because Capcom doesn't own them. That's like the company making the Tekken museum pieces can then do Street Fighter characters because they are featured in the Tekken vs. SF game.

Wait a second, I don't think they can do that, Namco Bandai is licensing Capcom the characters to use in game, that doesn't mean since PCS has rights to Capcom characters they would also have rights to the Tekken characters, because Capcom doesn't own them. That's like the company making the Tekken museum pieces can then do Street Fighter characters because they are featured in the Tekken vs. SF game.

Agreed - also, it's like saying they have the rights to Marvel and SNK because of the cross over games. Or if you had a MK license, you'd get the DC rights too. No chance.

Hey Guys!

New to the forum!
Been collecting for about 15 years now and recently fell in love with the 18-inch Mixed Media Street Fighter statues!

Im looking to do some catch up, so if any members interested in selling their Akuma, Shin Akuma, Ryu and Evil Ryu, please PM me!

Thanks

TekkenThemeByPITOELCANGRI.jpg

I just hope who ever makes the next Tekken Statue will make Jin Kazama rock!

It would be so awesome to have Jin with the Red Flame pants.

Back