Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn't there a merman tease already?

Stratos was in the cartoon, they could so him. Or the sorceress.

And there's that other dude with the red armor and big black eyes...zodac or something like that.

But those fringe characters are a major reach. Skeletor is money in the bank for them...they can't leave him too long.

If there was I didn't see it. That's one I would probably pick up. But we can fast forward through all the releases directly to Skeletor and I'd be just fine with that

I think the only others I'd get would be Battlecat, Skeletor, and Merman. But first I'll wait to see how my replacement He-Man turns out. I'm really worried about the paint on this thing and whether it will hold up long-term.

I think the only others I'd get would be Battlecat, Skeletor, and Merman. But first I'll wait to see how my replacement He-Man turns out. I'm really worried about the paint on this thing and whether it will hold up long-term.

Please keep us in the loop. Curious to know how the replacement comes out. PCS has a lot of money right now and aside from Judge Death this is the only item I've purchased that I actually have. Hope they take care of you MM

Anyone else had issues with the snapping in half Orko stand? I'm really afraid to assemble my Orko and stand at the moment. My statue is perfect, however. No paint flaws, no chips, etc. It's a thing of beauty. As one of my friend's stated "it's like an animation cell hopped right out and turned 3D."

Mine just seemed really unstable. Felt like a slight bump would send it toppling over. Honestly, I'm just going to rest Orko on the base. Kind of sucks to have to compromise that way, but the last thing I want to come home to one day is a broken statue.

Anyone else had issues with the snapping in half Orko stand? I'm really afraid to assemble my Orko and stand at the moment. My statue is perfect, however. It's a thing of beauty. As one of my friend's stated "it's like an animation cell hopped right out and turned 3D."

:lol :exactly: it is a great piece! No issues on the orko base for me either. Sorry to hear all the QC issues that some are having but mine surprisingly fits in snug on the He-Man base with no movement whatsoever :dunno

Mine just seemed really unstable. Felt like a slight bump would send it toppling over. Honestly, I'm just going to rest Orko on the base. Kind of sucks to have to compromise that way, but the last thing I want to come home to one day is a broken statue.

Totally understand and I'd do the same if mine was wobbling from side to side...no way you can reinforce the joint where the orko stand fits into He-Mans base to make it more sturdy :dunno

Have there really been that many issues with Orko's base? I know loric had an issue with his right from the beginning and it ended up breaking after a day or two. Other than that I have not heard of any additional breaks. I have had mine set up for over a week now and the stand is just fine. The stand hasn't moved at all in that time. While I can understand the caution and hesitation surrounding the stand, let's put it in perspective in that there has only been one breakage to date.

yeh the orko base is really scary on mine...like if you pull it out even just lightly it will fall..i put it back in the box and display orko on a 1/6 metal stand, just take the wire section out and press the metal in a bit at the top and orko slides right on it perfectly and stable, may have to bend the metal shaft towards you a bit to have him sit perfectly balanced, rather that than breaking orko and the orginal stand...and i'm still waiting for my replacement, i have emailed customer service and the orders departments, but hasn't stopped me from displaying mine regardless :)

gadoc has yours got one magnet on the top?...it seems the problem on mine is the top part comes away very easily, while the bottom magnets seem fine.

Yeah 3 magnets mate. They seem fine. Orko is a tiny bit wobbly if you poke at him but pretty stable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey guys I have a PCS noob question:

I just received an email stating this:
"Please find your location on the shipping chart below and remit your shipping fee via PayPal at your earliest convenience.
If you have more than one on order please account for that in your payment."

This is normal right?

Drakul said on SF that he got a tracking number. Has anyone gotten one from here?

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Sorry. He cleared it up it was for his Chun Li

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Wait what? The only PCS piece I ever ordered was Gouken vs Akuma.

I never even got a notice that these were shipping.
I wrote them 2 times last week to find out what happened to my order?
I get a reply Monday Morning, you sure you didn't use a different Paypal E-Mail Address?
I write back I don't have another. No reply. Write back again yesterday. No reply.
Great service.

This is what happened to me on the Gouken vs Akuma diorama, except I wasn't on the forums so completely missed the release and when I contacted them they had nothing left so I never got it.

Yes, that is normal. You just send the payment via Paypal, and make sure to put in the comments whatever they tell you to in the email.

I received my He-Man ex today and it looks beautiful and lucklily its flawless. I also never got any mail about track or send info.

Im very excited about it. It looks amazing in real. I was a bit anxious about it after seeing inhand pics, but its really great.

One question, my number is on the box, card and foam but not on my base. Anyone else without a number on the base?

One question, my number is on the box, card and foam but not on my base. Anyone else without a number on the base?

Should be there brother....here's mine

a2u7uraq.jpg

Back