Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey Roberto now you go from He-Boy 1/6 to He-Man 1/4 :lol

:lol I made that change a long time ago my friend :yess: now I'm onto even 1/2 scale :horror

issues on my end, check those hairline cracks guys..they will be an issue...i just lightly touched mine and a small piece of paint literally came away..still a great statue though, certainly no regrets.

Sorry to hear that buddy...I'm sure PCS will be able to help you out with a replacement if the crack is bad...I checked mine thoroughly due to all the announced issues from some of you guys who recieved him already and thankfully mine seems to have a clean bill of health. Even Orko sits on the base nicely with no wobbling at all :)

Recieved my He-Man EX guys and happy to report that everything looks perfect :love don't have a problem with any QC issues thankfully and Orko's stand fits nicely and flush into He-Mans base. What an epic piece!!!! Pics to come soon :)

7ypevu2u.jpg

Eventually looking to recreate the same He-Man display that I have for my 1/6 version...can't wait!!!!

huba5ysa.jpg

agury7ym.jpg

thanks andy, congrats to you and your new motu masterpiece...that display with your new he-man is going to look amazing...you have such a good eye for showcasing your collectibles to bring out the best in them that's for sure...as for the defects, i think we have all been there at some stage, its bound to happen sooner or later in this game.

thanks andy, congrats to you and your new motu masterpiece...that display with your new he-man is going to look amazing...you have such a good eye for showcasing your collectibles to bring out the best in them that's for sure...as for the defects, i think we have all been there at some stage, its bound to happen sooner or later in this game.

Appreciate the kind words my friend :hi5: thank you :)

Guys, did a quick comparison pic with a Filmation pic I found of He-Man and Orko...Jerry did a great job!

eje3ereg.jpg

And has anyone noticed the vast difference in colour of Orko's hat and neck scarf :horror

aha6ytem.jpg

@cartman pretty sweet work for a "novice". Really looks great man

@andy glad to hear you got a good one buddy. Looking forward to seeing one of your classy displays with He man

Still no reply back from PCS customer service about my defective body. I even facebook messaged them. Do they usually take awhile to reply back?

@cartman sick base bro. Damn how long'd that take you and what'd you use? @andy bro that display is effing amazing. I want to make one lime that now lol. But I'll probably just displayy HeMan with Skeletor eventually in one detolf lol

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

@andy glad to hear you got a good one buddy. Looking forward to seeing one of your classy displays with He man

Thanks James :hi5: for the moment he's gonna go back in his box until I get some free time to maybe build another diorama like my 1/6 version :) but I'll post some pics up of the statue on my display thread very soon :)

hat, scarf and skin is all off, you got that right

:exactly: I wonder why? :dunno

@andy bro that display is effing amazing. I want to make one lime that now lol. But I'll probably just displayy HeMan with Skeletor eventually in one detolf lol

Thanks bro, appreciate the kind words :hi5: loving your display pics too :clap

Whoah who did those? @andy mine ain't near as awesome as your stuff man. I have 2 PFs, one 1/6th and one PCS statue. Apoc is coming along with a few others over the next few months but still very small

Good to hear yours is ok too Andy!

Thanks Nick :hi5: appreciate that brother :)

Very cool! The more I look at my He-Man statue on display I crave for a 1/4 BattleCat :yess:

Whoah who did those? @andy mine ain't near as awesome as your stuff man. I have 2 PFs, one 1/6th and one PCS statue. Apoc is coming along with a few others over the next few months but still very small

Thanks bro but your collection is still awesome and I love your TV set up on the wall :rock

Congrats on Apoc :clap still praying for a conversion on the EX :pray:

Guys from the UK, just to confirm what sort of tax you'll be expected to pay when yours finally arrives...compared to Sideshow pieces this charge isn't bad at all!!! This is cos they declared the value on the custom form as only $50! Awesome!! :yess:

7e9udava.jpg

Guys, did a quick comparison pic with a Filmation pic I found of He-Man and Orko...Jerry did a great job!

I've trying to say that for ages on this thread but I guess everybody has to be the expert. All these Filmation statues are going to be bang on the money. Jerry has good folks who know more about MOTU and Filmation stylings more than pretty much anybody.

Guys has everyone that ordered the exclusive received theirs? My buddy in the same city as me received his over a week ago! Still nothing at my door :(

I never even got a notice that these were shipping.
I wrote them 2 times last week to find out what happened to my order?
I get a reply Monday Morning, you sure you didn't use a different Paypal E-Mail Address?
I write back I don't have another. No reply. Write back again yesterday. No reply.
Great service.

^ Yeah, I received a notice my item would be in stock mid May and to please provide my shipping address. That is the last I heard, Paid for shipping day one. I know they said they would in order of date paid but....... :(

Back